Mirror Essentials - Do not buy from them. SCAM

Horrible! I placed 2 orders on March 27. Wrong items were sent twice. After demanding that I get a refund, they agreed to refunding the $49.95 for one of the orders and not for the other other. Still waiting on my refund. I am close to taking legal actions because I don’t have the items I ordered or the money. And, it’s to late for the dispute process with the bank, I tried, because it takes them weeks to respond.

Hi HotTapir, We understand that you have had previous unpleasant experience and this is definitely something we don’t want to happen moving forward. Let us take care of this for you.

Kindly send us an email with your complete name, email address and your order number at hello@***.com. We will review your case and do our best to resolve this for you completely.

Thank you. Sincerely, Mirror Essentials

@Sahas Sjg

I have the same case!, a lot of emails I have sent and nothing!, you say to all the affected users that it is a problem with your system, but it's a lie!!, even you block me in facebook, because I exposed you!!! Stop being a criminal company and refund all the affected people!

View more comments (1)