Resolved: Community Florist Of Florida - RIP OFF "Florist"

Update by user Apr 16, 2019

Sometimes, I wish I could go back and have a "do over" for a bad day. I have tried to remove this review, but sometimes in life when we loose our cool and over react, words are said and people are hurt, sometimes that simply cannot be taken back.

(One main reason I don't do social media) Thursday April 11th was our Anniversary and I really wanted to make it special for my wife. I ordered two seperate arrangements from online services FTD and Teleflora. Since Thursday, I have done some research. I had no idea that when you order through a wire service first they take a large cut of the price you pay, then they basically farm out your order for much less to a small local shop that has all the overhead of any small business.

Facts and details are lost along the way, & needless to say but by the time your loved one gets what you ordered online and expected from the photos you choose from, it can never live up to expectations. First I was so disappointed when only one simple vase of flowers that I didn't like arrived, then over the next few days when I didn't receive a call or apology I let my pride get in the way of common sense and my disappointment turned to anger. I am ashamed to say I made a poor judgement of the character and business practices of a local Florist whom I knew nothing about. I went back online and posted many bad reviews.

Some I've been able to delete, some I cannot. Monday I received the most genuine and heartfelt apology from Amy the business manager of that Flower Shop and a very generous offer to make it right. Even though I told them it was not necessary because I have received full refunds from FTD & Teleflora, I don't expect free flowers. They still delivered the most Amazing Floral Arrangement to my wife shortly after.

I guess what have I learned through this? I need to be less judgemental, Get all the facts before making a public spectacle, remove my emotions from the equation & always be willing to admit I was wrong. Like that's never happened before... jk Amy's Community Florist of New Port Richey, Florida if you see this Please know I am so sorry.

I will deal directly with you in the future.

You brought tears to my wife's eyes with you Incredible work of Art! Simply Beautiful.

Original review posted by user Apr 12, 2019
April 11, 2019 SO INCREDIBLY DISAPPOINTING miniature dead flowers for our anniversary... NEVER AGAIN! I hate to give a negative review, but if it saves 1 person from getting RIPPED OFF I will. FAKE REVIEWS by Friends & Family won't make this review disappear. Sometimes it's so hard to find a business that is trustworthy. I ordered flowers for my wife for our Anniversary from both FTD & TeleFlora. One small vase of poor supermarket $19.99 "special" type flowers was delivered to our door, very shortly after that I received a confirmation of delivery from both FTD & TeleFlora ONE MINUTE APART. (See Photos) So, I don't know if Community Florist has both wire services (I find it difficult to believe) but could they have received both orders or what? I cannot say. All I can say for certain is one delivery came that looked NOTHING like either arrangement I ordered. TOTAL COST $162.76 For such an important occasion as your Anniversary, Choose Wisely TeleFlora & FTD say they are "investigating"... The owner of the shop could not even call us to apologize, her reply to my complaint on Yelp reviews "call the shop" *UPDATE* April 12, 2019 Thankfully both FTD & TeleFlora are reputable businesses that stand by their promise. FULL REFUND
Resolved
ID
New Port Richey, Florida
Product
Teleflora Fresh Flourish Bouquet
Reason of review
Bad quality

Cricut Maker - $400 Outrageously Over Priced!

First of course is the rediculous $400 price point. Thankfully I purchased the Maker at Hobby Lobby so when it didn't live up to the hype, returning it for a full refund was extremely easy. Next the software package the Maker uses is about as useful as MS Doss from the 1970s. Then in order to use the software, you either have to purchase each pic you use or pay to upload your own, then you have to pay for a membership to access the software... The machine cuts great for simple things you can purchase much cheaper online or at Walmart. If youre looking to make complex projects, Good Luck. Then once I decided the Cricut Maker was not for me, they bombard you with junk email "deals" but guess what You CANNOT DELETE YOUR CRICUT ACCOUNT. Overall experience... I had to borrow my wife's two thimbs just so I could give this product its 4 thumbs down review.

Incorrect information here.