Local Lighthouse - To advertise in bay city

I have local light house in Saginaw and I need a bay city advertisement. Thank you Alesha
ID
Bay City, Michigan

Tri Star - Tri Kiyoseki Pro

When I recieved the Kiyoseki Pro, I used it and realized that it didn't straighten my hair any better than my forty dollar iron. I then sent it back within four days. I know they recieved it by now but they just debted my checking account and I have no way to get a hold of them now. I can't access their number from the internet. I'm sure that they will try to debit my account next month too. I am so disappointed and so frustrated. I usually don't buy things from infomercials but I did this time and I got burned. I still don't know what to do. Sincerely Alesha Williams

I know this is a old post but for anyone else that may come across this page, Tristar is a firearms manufacturer now.

Do not buy this awful product! Read the reviews that are out there!

It just stops working, I spent $165 on mine and now Ive got to buy another straightener...

dont waste your money!!!!!!!!!! :( :( :( :( :( :(

whats the number to the company i ned to return mine

:( This flat iron is not a good product

it only lasted me acouple of months before shorting out

it sux ..it does work for several months but then breaks down ...going through bank for refund is hard, so think twice before purchasing.

They ripped my off too ! I had to cancel my debit card/close my checking account so they could get my money anymore after i told them repeatly it broke.

Never got my money back either.They said I would be credit to my checking account between 5-7 days.Never got it called again said i was credited to there account and I still owe them, They think I still owe them . Ha ,,,They say the 30 day trail and your first payment are different thats not what the website says. They charged me too before the thirty days was up . and I had called them after 2 weeks and told them it broke and i called again got no return label told them I dont want it .

They are liars. Rip offs. Attorney Generals where r u !

and if you ask to speak to a supervisor they tell you they will get one to call you in 5-7 days. They dont call.

im really dissapointed in the company.

i was goin to order one for my birthday but now im nervous :cry :cry :cry :( :( :( :x :x :x :upset :upset :upset :roll :roll :eek :eek :eek

wow, im quite nervous to all comments that i've read, wish i search first before i order tri kiyoseki, its already deducted on my account and i havent yet got the product..i jst hope i'll got it soon.. :?

I had issues with the k-styler as well. It definitely will burn the hair in a VERY SHORT TIME.

Mine shorted out within 2 months. I sent it back a month ago - No answer!! Nothing!! Thanks for the number Pissed.

I hope I get through. Use Paul Mitchell straightener Salons use.

View more comments (17)