Complete Savings - £15 cashback problem solved easily --- there is food involved

So, like many people I found that £15 had also been removed from my bank account. I too was quizzical and phoned through to their customer service help line, and I'm sure like many of you was put through to someone who had truly lost the will to live. Fortunately before "Christine" departed from this world she did impart one very useful piece of advice. Whilst they do not offer refunds on the £15, there is a £15 monthly bonus I can claim provided I email them a receipt of a purchase I made through their website. Since I was having a take away anyway I decided to order a papa jons got 10% off, then will email them the receipt to get the £15.00 back. If you cancel the membership you cannot claim the £15.00 bonus. It seems to me that completesavings.com is a scam that relies on users to completely forget (like evidently so many of us did) that we signed up to their website. However it seems almost too easy to turn the tables on them.

Hello Untried Prawn: We are sorry if you feel you did not receive satisfactory customer service as providing a high level of quality service is of utmost importance to us. I will be happy to assist you but it's difficult to do that in a forum such as this when we cannot confirm and identify a membership record for you.

If you'd like assistance regarding the Complete Savings programme, please contact me at mary@***.co.uk so that I can identify your membership record. In the meantime, I'd like to provide you with details about the Complete Savings programme. Complete Savings is an online membership programme ideal for those who shop online regularly. Complete Savings members have access to a wide range of cashback deals, including an initial cashback reward, a monthly cashback reward, discounted gift cards and 10% cashback at over 650 online stores.

The only way to become a member is to enter your details in full on the Complete Savings sign-up page. The details required are: your name, your email address, your postal address, and your credit or debit card details for the monthly billing. It is mentioned in several places on the sign-up page that following 30 days free membership, there is a monthly fee - hence why you are required to provide your credit/debit card details on the sign-up page. There is no other way of creating a membership but to provide your details in full and complete the sign-up page.

More details can be found at www.completesavings.co.uk. Kind regards, Mary Complete Savings Type your message here

ID