Lakeland Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM - Complaint against dealer and bad tactics

On July 30, 2018 My wife and I decided to visit our local dealership to possibly trade in our Jeep Renegade 2015 for a another Jeep vehicle. We finally picked a car, ran the numbers with the salesperson and Manager involved. They offered us a deal we knew we could not afford so we sadly decided to say thank you but we can't. We left to eat dinner and half an hour later, we received a phone call from dealership stating they were able find an option that we could afford. We told them we would be going back to dealer after dinner and when arrived, we looked at the paperwork and signed an agreement of monthly payments at $398.44 for 84 payments at the value of $24,648.30 plus traded in my Jeep Renegade 2015 and down payment of $1000. 2 weeks later, we received a letter from chase bank that our Jeep Renegade payment was due and then we realized dealer hasn't paid it and a 2nd letter stating Chase could only offer me the loan of $24,648.30 BUT at 75 payments. Which it means, higher monthly payments that I can not afford. Now they want me to go back, sign a new agreement with a different back. I want the same bank that financed my Jeep Renegade 2015 due to my great relationship with the bank. I CAN NOT AFFORD A CAR OVER $398 a month. Otherwise I want my Jeep Renegade back because these people are incompetent. They clearly stated Finance department made a mistake and now they want to find a way to force us a lien holder or monthly payments we don't want or can't afford. On top of everything, they still have my Jeep Renegade as a trade in unpaid to the bank! I have maintained an great record with them and now it could be ruined. I need your help, Jeep! Reach out to us for documentation. Please do not use Lakeland Motors! Avoid them! 2875 Mall Hill Drive Lakeland FL 33810
ID