The Ironfish Group - Lost half my capital and rental yield. CAUTION CAUTION FROM IRONFISH

Hi Guys, I'm a property investor and now through educating myself my core business is I do small scale property development. The reason for my brief is that I bought an off the plan apartment in Brisbane from these agents and all I can say is they do not look after your best interest when you buy property off them, they solely look after the best interest of their friends and they are there developers. You will lose your hard earns capital like I did and it hurst. The Rea search talks about your property will double in 10'years. What a load of *** I WARN you to stay away from these people. Get your self educated from either self education or someone reputable that are not bean counters like ironfish.

We are so sorry that you’ve been so disappointed with your experience investing with us! Please be assured that while we may operate under a real estate license, we measure our success by the success of our customers and this has been instrumental in helping us to have so many repeat or referred customers over the last 12 years.

So we are particularly sorry to hear that you feel this has not been your experience!

We’re sending you a PM now to get your phone number and some more details – e.g. which branch etc so we can follow up on this for you.

ID