Verified Reviewer

Aspen Dental - Dissatisfied service

I paid out of pocket for dentures after they were made I had nothing bur problems. I need 4 implants on bottom due to gum damage and dentures don't stay in. I went to a different oral surgeon because his price was way cheaper then aspen. He told me after x-rays and exam that my bits was completely off and that's why I couldn't wear them. I went back to aspen and the new dentist I saw was amazing he made them make me a new set of dentures. I'm still having a few issues but need the implants bad. I don't understand how aspen can charge so much for implants. People can't afford that and not everyone's insurance will pay a portion. Whoever makes the dentures at the longview aspen needs to pay closet attention to what she is doing.

User's recommendation: Make sure they fit before you leave.

Implant are expensive because they are complicated to do and when they fail, there is a lot of work redoing them. I charge about $2000 each for them, and that is cheap in the Topeka area.

A$pen is the last place in the world anyone should go for implants. BEWARE of people who quote you low fees for "mini-implants." These are quite different and fail with regularity.

ID