Mirror Essentials - Please Cancel Order And Credit Account

Does anyone have a good phone number to these people. The 1-80*-459-**** is not a working number and they are not responding to my emails . Placed order on 7/19 and still not received.

Hello AgileAkbash, We're truly sorry to hear that you still haven't received your order. Please send us an email at hello@***.com or send us a private message through our facebook messenger with your order number so we can track it for you.

We hope to hear from you soon. Regards, Mirror Essentials

Mirror Essentials - Return Policy is bull, I've been trying to return my items for 6 weeks and company won't provide return instructions Aug 11 The website says that if I am unsatisfied I can get a full refund. I am unsatisfied.

The items didn't fit and I requested a refund the day the items were received.

today i trayed requesting a refund and Order # or reference # was not recognized and I've been getting the runaround. They've offered...very openly is stilling are many I'm filling a police report ladies don't bother any more 1800 # is no longer in service this Company is a fraud

@Anonymous

Hello Anonymous, We're truly sorry for the inconvenience. Please send us an email at hello@***.com or send us a private message through our facebook messenger with your order number so we can better assist you.

We hope to hear from you soon. Regards, Mirror Essentials