Walmart - The greed games at Wal-Mart

I called the cust. Srvc. number at (800) 966-****, I was left on hold for over an hour, then called back and opted to "save my place in line, " by having someone call me back which also NEVER happened. I have receipts that I have scanned since April 9 2018, that have NEVER been processed, Money just disappears from the app. for the "savings" they DO process, and other receipts that have been processed say "you got back $0.00," when I opened it, it stated they found 3 items cheaper elsewhere" instead of saying no savings found, or receipt received. Well, Since they don't feel they should be held accountable for their scam, I think I will be taking my money elsewhere to shop. Sick of the BS, and the absolute unethical manner of business in which Wal-Mart among many other Enormous chains have elected to treat their patrons. I will make sure to spread the news through my family, friends and social media. This is just ridiculous and disappointing. Shame on you Wal-Mart. Sam Walton left you an excellent business with an astounding reputation. Through your greed you have successfully made it just another resource for crap made in other countries. You have screwed the Americans by out sourcing everything you legally can, causing companies to fold and putting Americans out work so you can pay less for the merchandise you over charge for, promise loyal customers savings, only to get them to the register to find out the money they "HAD SAVED" had disappeared. Done with your BS games. You leave us no other option than to believe that Sam Walton took the AMERICAN Wal-Mart we all knew as kids with him, when he left the company to his ungrateful greedy family. SMH.... RIP Wal-Mart.
ID
Uxbridge, Massachusetts
Service
Walmart Savings Catcher Rewards Program
Pros
  • Location
Cons
  • Csm decides if tax will be refunded on a return or not
  • Wasting my time
  • Never stock what they advertise
Reason of review