For a complaint

Enterprise Rent A Car #1972058
Maretta, thank you for your comments. Please reach out to our Customer Care team at 1-800-264-6350 or if you'd prefer email the details of your rental, your contact information, exact rental office, and your reservation or rental agreement number to Care(at)Enterprise{Dot}com. Thank you! –Carol H.

Availabity and rental system

Enterprise Rent A Car #1972056
We certainly apologize that our service didn't meet your expectations and would like to look into this further. At your convenience, please email the details of your rental, your contact information, exact rental office, and your reservation or rental agreement number to Care(at)Enterprise{Dot}com. Thank you –Carol H.
comment to review:

Upset with drop fee charges

Enterprise Rent A Car #1970374
Marykathryn, we're happy to review this directly with your son. Please have him email the details, his contact information, exact rental office, and reservation or rental agreement number to Care(at)Enterprise{Dot}com. Thank you –Carol H.
George K Muz
#1970377
I received your email: 1) I'm sending it on to my son, who lives in Michigan where the original rental with Enterprise took place - for $476.76. He paid for this! 2) I paid for his return trip to Michigan using an Enterprise vehicle and the deposit fee was $200.00. 3) My name is not Maryann, but George and my son's name is Ryan Totally upset, confused and concerned!
comment to review:

Problems with my rental being charged for days not rented

Enterprise Rent A Car #1970371
Ruth W, , I apologize that our service did not meet your expectations we would like to look into this further but need some more information. Please email the details of your rental, your contact information, exact rental office, and your reservation or rental agreement number to Care(at)Enterprise{Dot}com. Thank you –Carol H.
comment to review:

Disappointed with local office not calling back.

Enterprise Rent A Car #1970058
PissedConsumer2366851 of Houston, TX, if you can provide a few more details this team is happy to look into this further for you and help put you in touch with the management team who makes these decisions. Please email Care(At)Enterprise{Dot}com with your contact information, your reservation or rental agreement number, and the details of your experience. Thanks. –Carol H.

Need to ask questions

Enterprise Rent A Car #1969338
Glenora, we appreciate your feedback and would like to help out. It's best to speak directly with the rental office about this. If we can assist you, please email the details of your rental, your contact information, exact rental office, and your reservation or rental agreement number to Care(At)Enterprise{dot}com. Thank you –Carol H.

Deposit, unsatisfactory

Enterprise Rent A Car #1968278
Jennifer T. we apologize that our service did not meet your expectations and would like the chance to address this with you directly. Please email Care(At)Enterprise{Dot}com with your contact information, the reservation or rental agreement number, the exact rental office location and any the details here so we can research this promptly. - Carol H.
comment to review:

Being finagled by an enterprise employee

Enterprise Rent A Car #1968277
Anonymous Reviewer, I apologize that our service did not meet your expectations. We'd like the chance to address this with you directly. Please email Care(At)Enterprise{Dot}com with your contact information, the reservation or rental agreement number, the exact rental office location and any the details here so we can research this promptly. Thanks! – Carol H.
comment to review:

I was put on do not rent list

Enterprise Rent A Car #1968276
Sindi, we'd like the chance to help out. Please email Care(At)Enterprise{Dot}com with your contact information, the reservation or rental agreement number, the exact rental office location and any the details here so we can research this promptly. Thanks! – Carol H.
comment to review:

I reserved a car and they said I ask for a premium

Enterprise Rent A Car #1968275
Lathaniel N, thank you for your review. We're sorry that our service did not meet your expectations if you can provide a few more details, we would be happy to look into this further for you. Please email Care(At)Enterprise{dot}Com with your contact information, your reservation or rental agreement number, and the details of your experience. Thanks. –Carol H.

Points

Enterprise Rent A Car #1968271
Paul, thanks for your comments. Please make sure your Enterprise Plus profile has been completed on line to guarantee your rentals will be credited to your account promptly and that your member id is attached to your reservation. Our team is happy to take a look at your credits for you. Please email the details of your rental, your contact information, Enterprise Plus id, exact rental office, and your reservation or rental agreement numbers to Care(at)Enterprise{dot}com. Thank you –Carol H.

Car smells of marijuana I have 2children severely ill

Enterprise Rent A Car #1968252
Keysha, we are committed to maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness today and every day. If those standards were not met we’d like to speak with you to learn more. Please email the details of your rental, your contact information, exact rental office, and your reservation or rental agreement number to Care@Enterprise.com. Thank you –Carol H.
comment to review:

I was charged more than I was suppose to

Enterprise Rent A Car #1963952
Esley, I apologize that our service did not meet your expectations this time. We don't want you to be surprised by your rental charges and do our best to make sure that all charges and fees are itemized and in plain sight. We'd like the chance to address this with you directly. Please email Care(At)Enterprise{Dot}com with your contact information, the reservation or rental agreement number, the exact rental office location and any the details here so we can research this promptly. Thanks! – Carol H.

Customer complaint/

Enterprise Rent A Car #1963586
Winford, I apologize that our service did not meet your expectations this time. We'd like the chance to address this with you directly. Please email Care(At)Enterprise{Dot}com with your contact information, the reservation or rental agreement number, the exact rental office location and any the details here so we can research this promptly. Thank you. – Carol H.

Enterprise Rent A Car #1963577
#2339118, I apologize that our service did not meet your expectations. We'd like the chance to address this with you directly. Please email Care(At)Enterprise{Dot}com with your contact information, the reservation or rental agreement number, the exact rental office location and any the details above so we can research this promptly. Thank you. – Carol H.

Warranty Issues

Enterprise Car Sales #1960906
Rhonda B., thank you for your comments and honest review. If you can provide a few additional details, we'd like to help put you in touch with a member of management. Please email Care(At)Enterprise{Dot}com with the details above, your full name, contact information, our sales office location, and your sales details, VIN, or stock number. We look forward to hearing from you soon. – Carol H.

Alleged 'Damage" complaints

Enterprise Rent A Car #1957810
joe e, I apologize that our service did not meet your expectations. All damage claims are solely handled and addressed by our Damage Recovery Unit. Please contact that team directly at 1-866-300-3239 or by email at CustomerClaimConcern@ehi.com. Thank you! – Carol H.
comment to review:

Lifelong family of customers treated like a bunch of thieves.

Enterprise Rent A Car #1957544
Bradd, we would like to look-into this further but need some more information. Please email the details of your rental, your contact information, exact rental office, and your reservation or rental agreement number to Care(At)Enterprise{Dot}com. Thank you –Carol H.
comment to review:

Not happy with my rental service

Enterprise Rent A Car #1957543
Niva, I apologize that our service did not meet your expectations. We would like to look-into this further but need some more information. Please email the details of your rental, your contact information, exact rental office, and your reservation or rental agreement number to Care@Enterprise.com. Thank you –Carol H.

Awesome service

Enterprise Rent A Car #1957516
PissedConsumer2310322, thanks for the shout-out about the great service you received in Ashland! It's our goal to provide excellent customer service every time. We'll pass your comments on to our Ashland team. See you next time! - Carol H.

Enterprise Rent A Car #1955127
Willa, thank you for your review. I apologize that our service did not meet your expectations. We would like to look into this further. Please email Care(At)Enterprise{Dot}com with your contact information, your reservation or rental agreement number, the exact location, and all the details of your experience. Thanks. –Carol H.
comment to review:

Made reservations and car isn't there

Enterprise Rent A Car #1955111
Marelin, I'm sorry to hear of your disappointment in our services. We'd like the chance to address this with you directly. Please email care(At)enterprise{Dot}com with your contact information, the reservation or rental agreement number, the exact rental office location and any other details so we can research this promptly. Thank you. – Carol H
#1955158
My name is NOT Marelin it's Sandra

Car was stolen

Enterprise Rent A Car #1954548
Labria, I apologize that our service did not meet your expectations we would like to look into this further but need some more information. Please email the details of your rental, your contact information, exact rental office, and your reservation or rental agreement number to Care@Enterprise.com. Thank you –Carol H.

Pised off

Enterprise Car Sales #1951978
Ermias T., we'd like to hear more about your experience with our Burnsville Car Sales location. Please email us at Care(at)Enterprise{Dot}com with your full name, phone number, VIN, stock number, or make and model vehicle, and any other details you would like to add. Thanks! –Carol H.
comment to review:

Buyer Beware, Fraudulent Practice, and Violation of Maryland Transportation Code

Enterprise Car Sales #1951958
Temitope R., we appreciate it when customers tell us about their experiences. We'd like to speak with you further about your experience, please email Care(At)Enterprise{dot}com with the details above, your contact information, the office location, and your sales details, VIN, or stock number. Thank you! – Carol H.

Enterprise Rent A Car #1951947
Channah, if we can help out please email Care(At)Enterprise{dot}com with your contact information, your reservation number, the exact location, and the details above so we can help out. Thanks. –Carol H.

False information

Enterprise Rent A Car #1951946
kenneth d, thank you for your review. I apologize that our service did not meet your expectations. We're happy to address this directly with your son, the primary renter. Please have him email Care(At)Enterprise{dot}com with his full name, contact information, reservation or rental agreement number, and the details of his experience. Thanks. –Carol H.

LV Sunglasses taken

Enterprise Rent A Car #1951943
TRACY C, we would be happy to follow up on this for you. Please send us a detailed email to Care(At)Enterprise{dot}com include the exact location, description of your item, your rental agreement or reservation number, your Lost and Found claims number, and any further information regarding your experience. Thank you! -Carol H.
0 1
2 replies
#1952541
I have sent email again. Nothing

Shady Buisness Practices

Enterprise Rent A Car #1951939
Review #2285194, I apologize that our service did not meet your expectations and assure you it's never our intention to inconvenience you. We'd like the chance to address this with you directly. Please email care(At) enterprise{dot}com with your contact information, the reservation or rental agreement number, the exact rental office location and any other details so we can research this promptly. Thank you. – Carol H.
comment to review:

When my car was being fixed i rented a car from enterprise

Enterprise Rent A Car #1949341
Thank you for your review, MARIA R. I apologize that our service did not meet your expectations if you can provide a few more details, I would be happy to look into this further for you. Please email Care@Enterprise.com with your contact information, your reservation or rental agreement number, and the details of your experience. Thanks. –Carol H.

Accident

Enterprise Rent A Car #1949340
Miyako, we would be happy to follow up on this for you. Please send us a detailed email to Care@Enterprise.com include the exact location, time, date of the incident, your contact telephone number, your claims and police report numbers and any further information regarding your experience. Thank you! -Carol H.

Rental issue

Enterprise Rent A Car #1948001
Shawn J, I apologize that our service did not meet your expectations. We are committed to maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness today and every day. If those standards were not met we’d like to speak with you to learn more. If you can provide a few more details, I would be happy to look into this further for you. Please email Care(At)Enterprise[Dot]com with your contact information, your reservation or rental agreement number, and the details of your experience. Thanks. –Carol H.

Change drop off location

Enterprise Rent A Car #1947580
PissedConsumer2272998 of Hermon, NY, I apologize that our service did not meet your expectations we would like to look into this further. Please email Care(At)Enterprise[Dot]com with your contact telephone number, email address, your reservation or rental agreement number, the exact rental location, and all the details of your experience. Thanks. –Carol H.

Employee theft

Enterprise Rent A Car #1947579
Bradd, we take these concerns seriously and we would like to look into this further. Please email Care(At)Enterprise[Dot]com with your contact information, your reservation or rental agreement number, and all the details of your experience. Thanks. –Carol H.
comment to review:

I was confirmed with a car and they didn’t have any cars when I arrived

Enterprise Rent A Car #1946594
Calob, I apologize that our service did not meet your expectations we would like to look into this further. Please email Care@Enterprise.com with your contact information, your reservation or rental agreement number, and all the details of your experience. Thanks. –Carol H.

Unauthorized transactions

Enterprise Rent A Car #1946111
PissedConsumer2265675 of Cincinnati, OH, thank you for your review! I apologize that our service did not meet your expectations if you can provide a few more details, we would be happy to follow up on this for you. Please email Care@Enterprise.com with your contact information, your reservation or rental agreement number, and the details of your experience. Thanks. –Carol H.

Terrible customer service

Enterprise Rent A Car #1945337
Amos J, your feedback is important in maintaining and improving service and satisfaction for all our valued customers. We would like to discuss your experience with us in more detail. Please email us at care@enterprise.com with your contact information, reservation or rental agreement number, and any additional details. Thank you. -Carol H.
comment to review:

Canceled reservations at the last moment due to non-availability

Enterprise Truck Rental #1944792
Chinyu S, your feedback is important in maintaining and improving service and satisfaction for all our valued customers. We would like to discuss your experience with us in more detail. Please email us at care@***.com with your contact information, reservation or rental agreement number, and any additional details. Thank you. -Carol H.

Never got my deposit back

Enterprise Holdings #1944775
Keila, as long as you make no changes to your rental during the rental period the deposit is released on the same day you return the vehicle. We can check on the process for you. To do so, please email Care@***.com with your contact information, reservation or rental agreement number, the exact rental office location, the complete details. We look forward to hearing from you soon. –Carol H.

Never got my deposit back

Enterprise Holdings #1943695
PissedConsumer225****, your deposit is released on the same day you return the vehicle. How fast you see it available is determined by your bank. We'd be happy to check on the process for you. To do so, please email Care@***.com with your contact information, reservation or rental agreement number, the exact rental office location, the complete details. We look forward to hearing from you soon. –Carol H.

Lack of service

Enterprise Rent A Car #1942810
Review #2252268, I apologize that our service did not meet your expectations I would like to know more about your experience so I can help. Please email Care@Enterprise.com and include the rental location, rental agreement or reservation numbers and your contact information. Thank you. - /carik G,

To speak to corporate

Enterprise Rent A Car #1942190
Shawnnie, it's never our intention to inconvenience a valued customer. I apologize that our service did not meet your expectations we would like to look into this further. Please email Care@Enterprise.com with your contact information, your reservation or rental agreement number, and all the details of your experience. Thanks. –Carol H.

DNR status

Enterprise Rent A Car #1942187
Jaeger, I apologize that our service don't meet your expectations. Only the Risk Management team can re-examine a DNR status. We would like to help put you in touch with someone who can review this for you. Please email Care@Enterprise.com and include the rental location, rental agreement or reservation numbers, your full name, email address, telephone number, driver's license number, issuing state, province, or country, and any other details. Thank you. - Carol H.
comment to review:

Being over charged and being hung up on by the manager

Enterprise Rent A Car #1941789
Review #2242813, I apologize that our service did not meet your expectations we would like to look into this further but need some more information. Please email the details of your rental, your contact information, exact rental office, and your reservation or rental agreement number to Care@Enterprise.com. Thank you –Carol H.
#1945907
Rental agreement ref# 19DN67 619 2** **04
comment to review:

To see what I can do to get off the DNR

Enterprise Rent A Car #1939858
PissedConsumer2236929, if we can help out, please email Care@Enterprise.com with the above comments, your full name, contact telephone number, email address, driver’s license number, issuing state, exact rental location, your reservation or rental agreement numbers, and the full details. Thank you! - Carol H.
comment to review:

Giveng me grief about cleaning the car when they are supposed to do that for corona virus anyway

Enterprise Rent A Car #1939854
Randy H., we're committed to maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness today and every day. If those standards were not met we’d like to speak with you to learn more. If we can help out,please email Care@Enterprise.com with the above comments, your contact telephone number, email address, exact rental location, your reservation or rental agreement numbers, and the full details.- Carol H.

Purchase of Vehicle - Regional Manager did not keep promise

Enterprise Car Sales #1939170
Brenda C., we appreciate when customers tell us about their experiences and we'd like to help you out. Please email care@***.com with the details above, your contact information, our sales office location, and your sales details, VIN, or stock number. Thank you. – Carol H.
0 1

Dissatisfied

Enterprise Rent A Car #1937080
PissedConsumer2204656 of Deridder, LA, we understand. Our local offices reserve the right to ask for additional references when you guarantee your rental with a debit card and not a credit card. The reason for this is that a credit card shows that your credit check and background check have been performed and they qualify you for a predetermined line of credit while your debit card does not require the same qualifications. You can review the renter requirements using the link here: http://bit.ly/2B1tbNK If you'd like reach out to us to confirm the location's policies for you,please email the full details and reservation number to Care@Enterprise.com. Thank you! - Carol H.
comment to review:

Failure of management to provide return ride back to my residence

Enterprise Rent A Car #1936201
Thank you for your review, PissedConsumer2223895 of Cleveland, OH. I apologize that our service did not meet your expectations if you can provide a few more details, I would be happy to look into this further for you. Please email Care@Enterprise.com with your contact information, your reservation or rental agreement number, and the details of your experience. We look forward to hearing more soon. –Carol H.
comment to review:

Rental review...with cov-9 we would believe that cleanse would be priorty. NOT so when I rented a car. couldn't get on the phone to compliant. This company needs more compation

Enterprise Car Sales #1934581
daisy c., I apologize that our service did not meet your expectations we would like to look into this further for you but need some more information. Please send us a detailed email to Care@***.com include the exact location, your contact telephone number, your sales details, VIN, or stock number and any further information regarding your experience with us. - Carol H.