comment to review:

Horrible service, Enterprise was top of line, not anymore, prices way too high. They take advantage of you.

Enterprise Rent A Car #2005167
I apologize that our service did not meet your expectations we would like to look into this further. Please email Care(At)Enterprise{Dot}com with your contact information, your reservation or rental agreement number, and all the details of your experience as stated here. Thanks. –Carol H.
comment to review:

Extremely poor customer service and broken promises

Enterprise Rent A Car #2005165
Michael W., I apologize that our service did not meet your expectations we would like to look into this further. Please email Care(At)Enterprise{Dot}com with your contact information, your reservation or rental agreement number, and all the details of your experience as stated above. Thanks. –Carol H.
comment to review:

Worst experience I ever had buying a car

Enterprise Car Sales #2001193
Carl J., we'd like to hear more about your experience with our El Cajon Car Sales location. Please email us at Care(At)Enterprise{Dot}.com with your full name, phone number, VIN, stock number, or make and model vehicle, and any other details you would like to add. We look forward to hearing from you soon. Thanks! –Carol H.

False Advertisement and Poor Cutomer Service/iars

Enterprise Rent A Car #2001190
Kennedy A., I apologize that our service did not meet your expectations and assure you it's not our intention to inconvenience a valued customer. We would be happy to look into this for you. Please email Care(At) Enterprise{Dot} com with your contact information, exact rental office location, your reservation or rental agreement number, and more details of your rental. Thank you. – Carol H.

Dispute

Enterprise Rent A Car #2001189
SheCholle W, I apologize that our service did not meet your expectations and assure you it's not our intention to inconvenience a valued customer. We would be happy to look into this for you. Please email Care(At) Enterprise{Dot} com with your contact information, exact rental office location, your reservation or rental agreement number, and more details of your rental. Thank you. – Carol H.
comment to review:

I can't locate my vehicle and have called Enterprise to find out where it is which was absolutely no help, so I searched around and found this link to make another attempt VIA GPS

Enterprise Rent A Car #2001187
Review # 2476680, if we can assist you with this, please email Care(At) Enterprise{Dot} com with your contact information, your reservation or rental agreement number, exact rental office location,and more details of your rental. Thanks. – Carol H.
comment to review:

I have been trying to get off the DNR list

Enterprise Rent A Car #2001186
Jahanna, we appreciate your review. If we can assist you with this, please email Care(At) Enterprise{Dot} com with your contact information, your reservation or rental agreement number, exact rental office location,and more details of your rental. Thanks. – Carol H.

Overcharged without authorization

Enterprise Rent A Car #2001179
Michael L, if we can assist you with this further, please email Care( At) Enterprise{Dot} com with your contact information, your reservation or rental agreement number, and more details of your rental. Thanks. – Carol H.
1 reply
Michael L Rbq
#2011231
Carol I have. This is appalling.

Have been stranded for 13 hours

Enterprise Rent A Car #2001170
Mark T., I apologize that our service did not meet your expectations. I assure you it's not our intention to inconvenience a valued customer and would be happy to look into this for you. Please email Care( At) Enterprise{Dot} com with your contact information, your reservation or rental agreement number, and more details of your rental. Thanks. – Carol H.
comment to review:

They stole money from me.

Enterprise Carshare #1995725
Frankie F., I apologize that our service did not meet your expectations. We would like to know more about your experience so we can help. Please email Care(At)Enterprise{Dot}com and include the rental location, rental agreement or reservation numbers and your contact information. Thank you. - Carol H.
1 1
2 replies
Frankie F
#2004975
This has been resolved.

No rental car ....

Enterprise Rent A Car #1995722
PissedConsumer2465895 of Southport, NC, I apologize that our service did not meet your expectations I would like to know more about your experience so I can help. Please email Care(At) Enterprise{Dot}com and include the rental location, rental agreement or reservation numbers and your contact information. Thank you. - Carol H.

Lousy service

Enterprise Rent A Car #1995711
Kim K., I'm certainly sorry to hear our service did not meet your expectations. I would be happy to look into this for you. Please email Care(At)Enterprise{Dot}com with your contact telephone number, email address, your reservation or rental agreement number, and more details of your rental. Thanks. – Carol H.

Customer Service

Enterprise Rent A Car #1995707
PissedConsumer2468753 of Tampa, FL, I apologize that our service did not meet your expectations I would be happy to look into this for you. Please email Care( At) Enterprise{Dot} com with your contact information, your reservation or rental agreement number, and more details of your rental. Thanks. – Carol H.
comment to review:

I have a question about payment

Enterprise Rent A Car #1993658
PissedConsumer2456121 of New York, NY, please reach out to your card provider to inquire about when credit card holds fall off. We're happy to review the details with you please email Care(at)Enterprise{Dot}com with the details above, your full name, email address, telephone number, the exact rental office location, your reservation and rental agreement numbers. Thank you! -Carol H.

See. If I can rent

Enterprise Rent A Car #1993647
Evian, we would be happy to take a closer look for you. Please email Care(At)Enterprise{Dot}Com with the details above, your full name, your email address, your telephone number, and any confirmation and rental agreement numbers so we can review this promptly. Thank you! - Carol H.

Took $320 from me

Enterprise Rent A Car #1993646
Gao, we appreciate your feedback and would be happy to take a closer look at your rental charges with you. Please email Care(At)Enterprise{Dot}Com with the details above, your full name, your email address, your telephone number, and your reservation and rental agreement numbers so we can review this promptly. Thank you! - Carol H.

Outstanding July 2020 Reimbursement -- PLEASE RESOLVE

Enterprise Rent A Car #1993644
Yvonne S., we appreciate your feedback and would be happy to take a closer look at your hire with you. Please email Care(At)Enterprise{Dot}Com with the details above, your full name, your email address, your telephone number, and your reservation numbers so we can pass this along promptly. Thank you! - Carol H.

FULL REFUND NOT RECEIVED

Enterprise Rent A Car #1993642
BRIJ S, we appreciate your feedback and would be happy to take a closer look at your hire with you. Please email Care(At)Enterprise{Dot}Com with the details above, your full name, your email address, your telephone number, and your confirmation and contract numbers so we can review this promptly. Thank you! - Carol H.
2 replies
BRIJ S
#1994285
Good morning Carol, As advised, I have sent the details to Care@***.Com Please could you check my email and arrange for the refund to be credited to my card account urgently. Thanks and Regards Brij Singh
comment to review:

Lies, more lies and excuses, do not do business with Mr. Lillie or associates if you expect even a penny.

Enterprise Holdings #1991602
PissedConsumer244**** of Carrollton, TX Thank you for your comments. We're happy to speak with you further about this please email Care(At)Enterprise{Dot}Com. Please include the full details, your full name, email address, telephone number, the exact office location, and any reservation or rental agreement numbers. Thank you! - Carol H.

Hold on my credit card for &1,089.20

Enterprise Rent A Car #1991174
Garon, I apologize that our service did not meet your expectations we would like to look into this further but need some more information. Please email the details of your rental, your contact information, exact rental office, and your reservation or rental agreement number to Care(At)Enterprise{dot}com. Thank you –Carol H.

To get home

Enterprise Rent A Car #1991172
PissedConsumer2448521 of Ashland, KY, it's never our intention to inconvenience a valued customer. Some locations prefer to specialize in return round trips. To speak with us further, please send the complete details, exact rental office location, your contact telephone number, and email address to Care(At)Enterprise{Dot} Com. Thank you! - Carol H

See. If I can rent

Enterprise Rent A Car #1991168
Evian Thank you for your comments please visit enterprise.com for information about rental policies or call 1-800-264-6350 to speak with one of our representatives. Thank you! - Carol H.

Services

Enterprise Rent A Car #1988980
PissedConsumer2437260 of Charlotte, NC, we would be happy to look into this further but need some more information. Please email the details of your rental, your full name, contact information, exact rental office, and your reservation or rental agreement number to Care(At)Enterprise{Dot}Com. Thank you! –Carol H.

Enterprise Holdings #1988974
PissedConsumer244**** of Carrollton, TX, is this in regards to one of our Enterprise Rent A Car locations or an affiliated travel partner? If so we would be happy to speak with you further. Please email the details of your rental, your full name, contact information, exact office, and your reservation or rental agreement number to Care(At)Enterprise{Dot}com. Thank you! –Carol H.

Services

Enterprise Rent A Car #1988345
PissedConsumer2437260 of Charlotte, NC I apologize that our service did not meet your expectations I would like to know more about your experience so I can help. Please email Care(At)Enterprise{Dot}com and include the rental location, rental agreement or reservation numbers and your contact information. Thank you. - Carol H.

Prolemas

Enterprise Rent A Car #1988344
Vraj, we're happy to look into this for you. Please email the full details, your full name, email address, telephone number, rental agreement number, reservation number, and rental office location to Care (At) Enterprise {Dot} com. Thank you! - Carol H.
comment to review:

I was wrongfully billed for insurance

Enterprise Rent A Car #1987349
Katherine, I apologize that our service did not meet your expectations I would like to know more about your experience so I can help. Please email Care(At)Enterprise{Dot}com and include the rental location, rental agreement or reservation numbers and your contact information. Thank you. - Carol H.
comment to review:

The first car i had the blinker didnt work ,,,was dirty but they did say it was because cold weather then I went back they told me to call when I was on the way so they would have another car for me .

Enterprise Rent A Car #1987346
Tracie G, I apologize that our service did not meet your expectations I would like to know more about your experience so I can help. Please email Care(At)Enterprise{Dot}com and include the rental location, rental agreement or reservation numbers and your contact information. Thank you. - Carol H.
comment to review:

To remove my name from do not rent list

Enterprise Rent A Car #1984482
Cassidie, we're happy to help you with this. Please email care(At)enterprise{Dot}com with your full name, date of birth, contact email address, telephone number, driver's license number, state of issue, the reservation or rental agreement number, the exact rental office location and any other details. Thank you. – Carol H.

Ripped off, lied to

Enterprise Car Sales #1984151
Anonymous Review, we appreciate your feedback and review and will happily pass this information onto our upper management team. If you'd like to speak with them directly, please email care(At)enterprise{Dot}com with your contact information, VIN, stock number, or sales details, and any additional details. Thank you. -Carol H.

I was given a car with a expire Mississippi tag from December 2020

Enterprise Rent A Car #1984133
I apologize that our service did not meet your expectations we would like to look into this further. Please email Care(At)Enterprise{Dot}com with your contact information, your reservation or rental agreement number, and all the details of your experience.- Carol H.
comment to review:

Because I haven’t got my deposit and no one will pick up the phone it’s been two days and they said 24 to 48 hours

Enterprise Rent A Car #1984132
Tamny J, I apologize that our service did not meet your expectations we would like to look into this further. Please email Care(At)Enterprise{Dot}com with your contact information, your reservation or rental agreement number, and all the details of your experience. Thanks. –Carol H.

I was given a car with a expire Mississippi tag from December 2020

Enterprise Rent A Car #1984123
Review #2420093, Please email us at Care(At)Enterprise{Dot}com with your contact information, reservation or rental agreement number, and any additional details. Thank you! -Carol H.

No response

Enterprise Rent A Car #1984107
Jim J., we have a very formal training process in place that instructs all employees on the proper cleaning of a vehicle. If those standards were not met we’d like to speak with you to learn more. Please email us at Care(At)Enterprise{Dot}com with your contact information, reservation or rental agreement number, and any additional details. -Carol H.

No rental

Enterprise Rent A Car #1984102
Elizabeth B., we're happy to answer your questions and tell you about the specific locations renter qualifications. Please email us at Care(At)Enterprise{Dot}com with your contact information, reservation or rental agreement number, and any additional details. Thank you! -Carol H.
comment to review:

Multiple hard hits on credit

Enterprise Car Sales #1981485
glen h., we appreciate that you've taken the time to let us know about this. If we can help you out, please email Care(At)Enterprise{Dot}com with your contact information, our sales office location, VIN, or stock number, the details above, and any additional information. Thank you. – Carol H.
comment to review:

Rental manager Mrs Hogg unprofessional and corporate has not responded after 4 calls

Enterprise Rent A Car #1980444
Thank you for your honest review, Review #2407076. Your feedback is important in maintaining and improving service and satisfaction for all our valued customers. We would like to discuss your experience with us in more detail. Please email us at Care(At)Enterprise{Dot}com with your contact information, reservation or rental agreement number, and any additional details. -Carol H.

Payment question

Enterprise Rent A Car #1978611
Aliannah, if we can assist you with this please email Care(At)Enterprise{Dot}com with your contact information, any reservation or rental agreement numbers, the exact rental office location, your contact information, and any other details so we can research this promptly. – Carol H.
comment to review:

Don’t answer phone drive to branch. 1 person staging cars lining back parking but said no cars and no help getting one from another branch

Enterprise Rent A Car #1977504
Marty D., if we can help out please email Care(at)Enterprise{dot}com with your contact information, your reservation or rental agreement number, and the details of your experience. Thanks. –Carol H.

Distressing Customer Service

Enterprise Rent A Car #1976151
Brenda P., I understand your concern and I certainly apologize that our service didn't meet your expectations this time. Please email Care(At)Enterprise{Dot}com with your full name, contact telephone number, your rental agreement or reservation numbers, and the exact rental office location. Thank you! - Carol H.
1 0

The Policy isn't being honored

Enterprise Rent A Car #1975161
Monniquer M, I apologize that our service did not meet your expectations and assure you that we want to rent to everyone we possibly can. Our debit card policies are in place for loss prevention and risk management reasons. Renters using a debit card may rent the following vehicle classes: Economy through Full Size cars, Cargo and Minivans, Pickup Trucks, and up to a Standard Size SUV. We are happy to review your rental experience with you directly. To do so, email Care(At)Enterprise{Dot}com with your contact information, your reservation or rental agreement number, and the details of your experience. Thank you! –Carol H.

Unhappy Customer

Enterprise Car Sales #1974924
Astoria, all vehicles purchased through Enterprise Car Sales come with 12-months of roadside assistance. Please call (888) 227-**** for help with this. If we can help out, please email Care(At)Enterprise{Dot}com with your contact information, our sales office location, VIN, or stock number, the details above, and any additional information. Thank you. – Carol H.

Overcharged for mileage

Enterprise Rent A Car #1974921
William C., I apologize that the service you received did not meet your expectations. This team is happy to take a closer look at your rental in order to help and provide some answers for you however we will need some additional details. Please email Care(at)Enterprise{Dot}com with your full name, contact telephone number, email address, exact rental office location, the details above, and your reservation and rental agreement number. Thank you! – Carol H.
comment to review:

Car broke down and they refused to exchange

Enterprise Rent A Car #1974212
Jason H, thank you for bringing your rental vehicle’s condition to our attention. Your safety is truly our top priority and we want to bring your concerns to someone who can better assist you. Please email Care(at)Enterprise{dot}com with your contact information, your reservation or rental agreement number, and the details of your experience. Thanks. –Carol H.

Safety issue

Enterprise Rent A Car #1974205
We appreciate your feedback. I'm sorry to hear our service didn't meet your expectations. If you can provide a few more details, we would be happy to look into this further for you. At your convenience, please email Care(At)Enterprise{Dot}com with your full name, contact information, your reservation or rental agreement number, and the details of your experience. Thank you! –Carol H.

Dispute

Enterprise Rent A Car #1974204
PissedConsumer2385583, thank you for your honest review. I apologize that our service did not meet your expectations if you can provide a few more details, we would be happy to look into this further for you. Please email Care(At)Enterprise{Dot}com with your contact information, your reservation or rental agreement number, and the details of your experience. Thanks. –Carol H.

Car messed up

Enterprise Rent A Car #1972685
Chelsee, thank you for your comments. We'd like the chance to address this with you directly. Please email Car(At)Enterprise{Dot}com with your contact information, the reservation or rental agreement number, the exact rental office location and any other details so we can research this promptly. Thank you. – Carol H.

Supervisor

Enterprise Rent A Car #1972676
Tashawna, the ability to rent with an expired license may vary by state. We encourage you to speak directly with the rental location prior to arrival to determine whether or not you'll be able to rent with an expired driver's license. Please feel free to email us at Care(At)Enterprise{Dot}com with any questions. Kind regards! - Carol H.
comment to review:

See if I can get off do not rent list

Enterprise Rent A Car #1972061
Aranza, we're happy to look into this for you. At your convenience, please email the details above, your contact information, driver's license number and issuing state, the exact rental office, and your reservation or rental agreement number to Care(at)Enterprise{Dot}com. Thank you! –Carol H
comment to review:

Having issues with rental ... not feel safe I it very shaky and inestable

Enterprise Rent A Car #1972060
Kanani, at your convenience, please email the details of your rental, your contact information, exact rental office, and your reservation or rental agreement number to Care(at)Enterprise{Dot}com. Thanks! –Carol H