Enterprise Rent A Car

Enterprise Rent A Car #363505
Thank you for bringing these concerns to our attention. I want to look into this matter further. Please email care[at]enterprise.com with your contact information, the location (street/city/state) of the office(s) this interaction took place at, your rental agreement number, and any further specific details. When emailing, please use "Incident 111024-001094" as the subject to so we can tie your email to the correct case file. (Rich)

Deception and fraud at Enterprise Car Rental in Denham Springs, LA

Enterprise Rent A Car #361026
I apologize for any frustration and would like to address this with the location. Please email: care@enterprise.com with your full name, the exact rental location and the rental agreement number, along with any other details.

When emailing, please list reference #111018-004473 in the subject line.

Veronica
Enterprise Rent-A-Car
comment to review:

Damage to the roof of my car

Enterprise Rent A Car #360105
We are listening and I want to look into this claim further. Please email care[at]enterprise.com with your contact information, rental agreement number, the location (street/city/state) of the rental office, and full details of the incident. Please use "Incident 111017-001737" as the subject of the email so we can tie your email to your case file. (Rich)

Enterprise Scam

Enterprise Rent A Car #360098
Alex, we are listening and I want to look into this further. Please email care[at]enterprise.com with your contact information, rental agreement number, damage claim number, and full details of the incident. Please use "Incident 111017-001699" as the subject of the email so we can connect your email with your case file. (Rich)

Several weeks later

Enterprise Rent A Car #352909
Thank you for bringing this to our attention and I'd like to look further into this situation. Please email care[at]enterprise.com with your full name, the rental agreement number, and any other details.

When emailing please list reference #111002-001574 in the subject line.

-Amanda with Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Enterprise rental = scam

Enterprise Rent A Car #351725
I apologize for any frustration and would like to address this with the location. Please email care[at]enterprise.com with your full name, rental agreement number, and any other details.

When emailing, please list reference #110929-003688 in the subject line.

-Veronica with Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Bad experience with Enterprise Rental

Enterprise Rent A Car #347223
We are listening and I want to look into this for you. Please email care[at]enterprise.com with your contact information, the street that the location in Blue Springs is located off of, your reservation number, and any further details of the incident. Please use "Incident 110920-003801" as the subject of the email so we can correctly identify your case file. (Rich)

Enterprise - Oxnard, CA

Enterprise Rent A Car #335898
We are listening and I would like to look into this for you. Please email care[at]enterprise.com with your contact information (including phone number), the street that the location in Oxnard is on, your rental agreement number, and any further details of the incident. Please use "Incident 110829-001807" so we can correctly identify your case file with your email. (Rich)

Poor Service at Enterprise Rent-a-Car

Enterprise Rent A Car #323331
We are listening and I want to look into this further for you. Please email care[at]enterprise.com with your contact information, rental agreement number, the names of the employees at the branch, and any further details. (Rich)
comment to review:

Charge me with someone elses damage!

Enterprise Rent A Car #314984
I would be happy to look further into your situation. Please email me: care@enterprise.com with your full name and the rental agreement number along with any other details.

When emailing please list reference #110719-005789 in the subject line.

-Amanda Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Enterprise Rent a Car - Overcharge / unauthorized charge

Enterprise Rent A Car #267944
We are listening and I would like to investigate the charges further. Please email care[at]enterprise.com with your contact information, rental agreement number, the specific location (street, city, state) of the rental office, the date and time of pick up and return, and any further details of the incident. Please use "Incident 110331-001312" as the subject of the email.
0 1

Enterprise Rent a Car

Enterprise Rent A Car #253754
We are listening and would like to investigate this branch further. Please email us at care[at]enterprise.com with your contact information, the exact location (street/city/state) of the rental office, and any further details. Please use "Incident 110226-001277" as the subject of the email. (Rich)
1 reply
:x :( investigate westside please.................please
comment to review:

The 24 hour service could not find my name or my car or the Enterprise agency where car was rented

Enterprise Rent A Car #248632
I'd like to look into this but need more information to do so. Please email me at care[at]enterprise.com with the rental agreement number along with any other details.

When emailing please list reference #110214-001878 in the subject line.

Victim of Enterprises Rent a Car Scam

Enterprise Rent A Car #222758
We've responded to your other complaints on My3cents.com and RipoffReports.com and would like to assist further.

Please email us at care@enterprise.com with your full name, the 6-digit rental agreement number and the DX/damage claim number.

When emailing please list reference #101213-001240 in the subject line.

comment to review:

Fraud...Took money out of my bank acc. without my knowledge.

Enterprise Rent A Car #206763
I'm not sure of the details but would like to look into this. Please email me, care[at]enterprise.com with your name, contact information, the exact rental location and the rental agreement number.

When emailing please list reference #101102-002554

Enterprise Rent-a-car Sudley Rd.Manassas, VA branch damage scam

Enterprise Rent A Car #205130
Have you contacted our Damage Recovery Unit to dispute this claim? If not, we'd like to handle further. Please email me at care[at]enterprise.com with your full name, contact information, the rental agreement number and damage claim number.

When emailing please list reference #101028-002402 in the subject line.