Broke down

Enterprise Rent A Car #2040159
Nelissa Rya, is this review about one of our Enterprise Car Rental locations? If so we're happy to look into this for you. Please email care@enterprise.com with your contact information, the reservation or rental agreement number, the exact rental office location and any other details so we can research this promptly. – Carol H.

Worst Car Rental Ever

Enterprise Car Sales #2039472
Henry W Xcx, thank you for your review of our rental car services. We would like to look into this further. Please email Care(At)Enterprise{Dot}com with your contact information, your reservation or rental agreement number, exact rental office location, and all the details of your experience. Thanks. –Carol H.
comment to review:

Very poor service from corporate level all the way down to the rental location. They took money out of my account without authorization from, this is theft.

Enterprise Holdings #2037893
James T Nqo, we’ve noted your comments and would like to have the opportunity to look into this for you. Please send us a detailed email to Care(at)Enterprise{dot}com include the exact rental location, your contact telephone number, your claims, rental agreement or reservation numbers and any further information regarding your experience with us. - Carol H.

Trade in not paid

Enterprise Car Sales #2037887
RONDA G 1976,we'd like to hear more about your experience with us. Please email Care(At)Enterprise{Dot}com with your full name, contact information, our sales office location, VIN, or stock number, the details above, and any additional information. Thanks. – Carol H.

Interview for car detailer

Enterprise Rent A Car #2037883
Jeanette M Ihh, we're sorry to hear your interview did not go as you anticipated. Our team will be happy to help put you in touch with a member of management who can give you advice about your performance. To do so, please email Care(At)Enteprise{Dot}com with your full name, the exact position you were applying for, the location, name of our HR professional or interviewer, and your contact information. Thank you for providing us with your honest review. We look forward to hearing from you soon. - Carol H.

Refund check

Enterprise Car Sales #2034364
Susan H Aoa of Vine Grove, KY, thank you for bringing this to our attention. If you can provide a few additional details we'd like to help out. Please email Care(At)Enterprise{Dot}com with your full name, contact information, our sales office location, VIN, or stock number, the details above, and any additional information. Thank you. – Carol H.

Terrible service

Enterprise Rent A Car #2034360
Debbie M Xkq, I apologize that our service did not meet your expectations. If you can provide a few more details, we'd like to investigate this with you and help. Please send a detailed email to Care(At)Enterprise{Dot}com include the exact rental location, your full name, contact telephone number, your rental agreement or reservation numbers, exact rental office location, and any further information regarding your experience with us. Kind Regards. - Carol H.

Problem getting wrong information

Enterprise Rent A Car #2034354
Carmen W Zsd, we'd like the chance to address this with you directly. Please email care(At)enterprise{Dot}com with your contact information, the reservation or rental agreement number, the exact rental office location and any other details so we can research this promptly. Thank you. – Carol H.

Problem getting wrong information

Enterprise Rent A Car #2034340
Carmen W Zsd, we'd like the chance to address this with you directly. Please email care@enterprise.com with your contact information, the reservation or rental agreement number, the exact rental office location and any other details so we can research this promptly. Thank you. – Carol H.

Problem with my car

Enterprise Car Sales #2033272
Philip B Fwi, we'd like to hear more about your experience with us. Please email us at Care(At)Enterprise{Dot}com with your full name, phone number, VIN, stock number, or make and model vehicle, and any other details you would like to add. Thanks! –Carol H.

Bad Customer Service & Policy

Enterprise Holdings #2032282
Jerri D Xpm, I apologize that our service did not meet your expectations. Our renter requirements can be viewed anytime using this link: http://bit.ly/2B1tbNK We would be happy to look into this further with you. Please email Care(At)Enterprise{Dot}com with your full name, contact information, the exact office location, your reservation or rental agreement number, and all the details of your experience. Thanks. – Carol H.
0 2
2 replies
Flawed AF
#2041940
Continued..... Let's show respect and empathy. I lost my job last year due to covid and in December lost my home and move in with my mother. Who health decline rapidly. I became her full time caregiver. Meaning no money for spur of the moment trips. But I managed. Reservation was for 10am and did not get vehicle until 5;15 (after hours) and your policy states return of vehicle same time. 2 days later that Friday. 5:15 is after hours..... Saturday my mom's nurse had to do her medical assessment which out me leaving to take car back at 1130. It's 25 mins away and they close at 12. Closed on Sundays. I was charged in excess of $650 for only 1 1/2 days.

Warranty is poor

Enterprise Car Sales #2031194
PissedConsumer262****, we appreciate when customers tell us about their experiences and would like the chance to discuss this with you directly. Please email Care(At)Enterprise{Dot}com with the details above, your contact information, our sales office location, VIN, or stock number, and any additional sales details. – Carol H.

Billing issue

Enterprise Rent A Car #2031184
PissedConsumer2651013, to find out more about contesting toll charges please visit www.htallc.com/tollpass. If we can help, email Care (At) Enterprise {Dot} Com with your full name, email address, telephone number, exact rental office location, your reservation and rental agreement numbers. Thank you. - Carol H.
comment to review:

Bogus Car Certification before Sale.

Enterprise Car Sales #2026810
Robert R Thn., we appreciate when customers tell us about their experiences and would like the chance to discuss this with you directly. Please email Care(At)Enterprise{Dot}com with the details above, your contact information, our sales office location, VIN, or stock number, and any additional sales details. Thank you. – Carol H.

Warranty is poor

Enterprise Car Sales #2026809
PissedConsumer262****, we appreciate when customers tell us about their experiences and would like the chance to discuss this with you directly. Please email Care(At)Enterprise{Dot}com with the details above, your contact information, our sales office location, VIN, or stock number, and any additional sales details. Thank you. – Carol H.
comment to review:

Purchased a 2017 Jeep Compass on 2/5/21. on 6/18/21 I was getting into my Jeep when I noticed the plastic frame around the lower part of the seat had detached from the seat. The refused to repair it.

Enterprise Car Sales #2024967
Journie Nlp of Maricopa, AZ, thank you for bringing this to our attention. If you can provide a few additional details we'd like to know more and help out. Please email Care(At)Enterprise{Dot}com with your contact information, our sales office location, VIN, or stock number, the details above, and any additional information. Thank you. – Carol H.

$416.16 call charge for a car I never used

Alamo #2024586
PissedConsumer261****, I apologize that our service did not meet your expectations we would like to look into this further. Please email care(At)alamo{Dot}com with your contact information, the reservation or rental agreement number, the exact rental office location and any other details so we can research this promptly. – Carol H.

Claims

Enterprise Rent A Car #2024583
Ishmael Uhf, thank you for your review. If you can provide a few more details, we would be happy to look into this further for you. Please email care(At)enterprise{Dot}com with your contact information, your reservation or rental agreement number and the details of your experience stated above. - Carol H.

Complaints

Enterprise Car Sales #2023909
CEVAT K Nbc, we appreciate it when customers tell us about their experiences and would like the chance to discuss this with you directly. Please email care(at)Enterprise{dot}com with the details above, your contact information, our sales office location, VIN, or stock number, and any additional sales details. Thank you. – Carol H.
comment to review:

No one still reached out to me

Enterprise Rent A Car #2023908
PissedConsumer2609009, thank you for sharing this concern with us and we certainly understand your sentiments. I do apologize for any inconvenience. We'd like the chance to address this with you directly. Please email care(At)Enterprise{Dot}com with your contact information, the reservation or rental agreement number, the exact rental office location and any other details so we can research this promptly. – Carol H.

My rental was due but i have kept it an extra 3 days. I

Enterprise Rent A Car #2023907
Olie Qzr, thank you for sharing this concern with us and we certainly understand your sentiments. I do apologize for any inconvenience. We'd like the chance to address this with you directly. Please email care(At)Enterprise{Dot}com with your contact information, the reservation or rental agreement number, the exact rental office location and any other details so we can research this promptly. – Carol H.

Charged for over $50 in Tolls That Weren’t Mine and Horrendous Customer Service

Enterprise Rent A Car #2022256
Jason M., : your feedback is important in maintaining and improving service and satisfaction for all our valued customers. We would like to discuss your experience with us in more detail. Please email us at care(at)enterprise{dot}com with your contact information, reservation or rental agreement number, and any additional details. Thank you. -Carol H.

Trying to reserve a one way trip from Pa to Atlantic City location

Enterprise Rent A Car #2022255
PissedConsumer2593973 of Wappingers Falls, NY, the availability of one way rentals can fluctuate depending on location, date and times. Perhaps trying the nearest airport location will help with this. If we can help out, email care(At)enterprise{Dot}com with your contact information, the reservation details, the exact rental office location and any other details so we can research this promptly. – Carol H.
comment to review:

They gave me a car with no gas and I had to put gas in vehicle and I feel that I should get money back towards gas especially when no gas was in it and I returned it with3/4 tank of gas

Enterprise Rent A Car #2021554
Aralyn, thank you for your review. We would like to discuss your experience with us in more detail. Please email us at care(at)enterprise{dot}com with your contact information, reservation or rental agreement number, and any additional details. Thank you. -Carol H.

No car

Enterprise Rent A Car #2021551
Clevon, your feedback is important in maintaining and improving service and satisfaction for all our valued customers. We would like to discuss your experience with us in more detail. Please email us at care(At)enterprise{Dot}com with your contact information, reservation or rental agreement number, and any additional details. Thank you. -Carol H.
comment to review:

Falsly accused me of damaging a vehicle

Enterprise Rent A Car #2019703
Joanne H., we appreciate your review. Please know that we are here to help our renters to the fullest of our abilities. If your daugther would like to speak with someone regarding this, please have her email Care(At)Enterprise{Dot}com with her contact email address, telephone number, exact rental office, rental agreement or reservation number, and the full details so that we can address this directly with her. Thank you! – Carol H.

Personal info

Enterprise Rent A Car #2019696
Samanvi, your privacy and that of all of our customers is our number one priority. I apologize for any inconvenience or upset this may have caused you. Please email Care(At)Enterprise{Dot}com with your contact information, the reservation or rental agreement number, the exact rental office location and any other details so we can research this promptly. – Carol H.
1 0
comment to review:

I can't get anyone to answer the phone in Enterprise, Alabama office

Enterprise Rent A Car #2019651
Jacarri, I'm sorry you had difficulty reaching our location. I assure you our representatives will do their absolute best to provide a smooth, personalized experience to you. If we can help out send us a detailed email to Care(At)Enterprise{Dot}com include the exact rental location, your contact telephone number, your claims, rental agreement or reservation numbers and any further information regarding your experience with us. Thank you! - Carol H.
comment to review:

Tire. Check for spare and tire jack.

Enterprise Rent A Car #2017219
PissedConsumer2565338, I apologize that our service did not meet your expectations we would like to look into this further. Please email Care(At)Enterprise{Dot}com with your contact information, your reservation or rental agreement number, and all the details of your experience. Thanks. –Carol H.

Discrimnation

Enterprise Rent A Car #2017217
Elizabeth V, I apologize that our service did not meet your expectations we would like to look into this further. Please email Care(At)Enterprise{Dot}com with your contact information, your reservation or rental agreement number, and all the details of your experience. Thanks. –Carol H.

On going charge dispute

Enterprise Rent A Car #2017215
Review #2563859, this team is happy to take a closer look at your rental in order to help and provide some answers for you however we will need some additional details. Please email the details above along with your full name, contact telephone number, email address, exact rental office location, and your reservation and rental agreement number to Care(At)Enterprise{Dot}Com. Thank you! – Carol
comment to review:

Tire. Check for spare and tire jack.

Enterprise Rent A Car #2017213
PissedConsumer2565338, we'd like the chance to address this with you directly. Please email Care(At)Enterprise{Dot}com with your contact information, the reservation or rental agreement number, the exact rental office location and any other details so we can research this promptly. Thank you! – Carol H.

Vehicle not road worthy

Enterprise Rent A Car #2017211
Kevin A, we'd like the chance to address this with you directly. Please email Care(At)Enterprise{Dot}com with your contact information, the reservation or rental agreement number, the exact rental office location and any other details so we can research this promptly. Thank you! – Carol H.
1 0
1 reply
Kevin A Ida
#2020302
Enterprise made this right by replacing the tires on the rental van.

Very unhappy

Enterprise Rent A Car #2017207
PissedConsumer2568954, thank you for sharing this with us and we certainly understand your sentiments. I do apologize for any inconvenience. We'd like the chance to address this with you directly. Please email Care(At)Enterprise{Dot}com with your contact information, the reservation or rental agreement number, the exact rental office location and any other details so we can research this promptly. – Carol H.

On going charge dispute

Enterprise Rent A Car #2017202
PissedConsumer2563859, we don't want you to be surprised by your rental charges and do our best to make sure that all charges and fees are itemized when booking your reservation through http://alamo.com. This team is happy to take a closer look. Please email Care(At)Enterprise{Dot}Com with your contact telephone number, email address, exact rental office location, and your reservation and rental agreement number. Thank you! – Carol H.

On the DNR list from 2008

Enterprise Rent A Car #2014903
Binoyomin, we'd like the chance to address this with you directly. Please email Care(At)Enterprise{Dot}com with your contact information, date of birth, the reservation or rental agreement number, the exact rental office location and any other details so we can research this promptly. Thank you. – Carol H.

I have been trying to get off the DNR list

Enterprise Rent A Car #2014902
PissedConsumer2557154, we'd like the chance to address this with you directly. Please email Care(At)Enterprise{Dot}com with your contact information, date of birth, the reservation or rental agreement number, the exact rental office location and any other details so we can research this promptly. Thank you. – Carol H.
comment to review:

Issue with car and store

Enterprise Rent A Car #2014900
PissedConsumer2555995 of Carrollton, TX, thank you for sharing this concern with us and we certainly understand your sentiments. I do apologize for any inconvenience. We'd like the chance to address this with you directly. Please email Care(At)Enterprise{Dot}com with your contact information, the reservation or rental agreement number, the exact rental office location and any other details so we can research this promptly. – Carol H.

I have been trying to get off the DNR list

Enterprise Rent A Car #2014478
PissedConsumer2557154, we would like to assist you with this. Please email Care(At)Enterprise{Dot}com with your contact information, date of birth, your reservation or rental agreement number, and all the details of your experience. Thanks. – Carol H.

Roadside

Enterprise Rent A Car #2013147
Azan, thank you for sharing this with us. We certainly understand your sentiments. I apologize for any inconvenience. We'd like the chance to address this with you directly. Please email care(At)enterprise{Dot}com with your contact information, the reservation or rental agreement number, the exact rental office location and any other details so we can research this promptly. – Carol H

Reservation not honored

Enterprise Rent A Car #2012773
Jeny S, I apologize that our service did not meet your expectations we would like to look into this further. Please email Care(At)Enterprise{Dot}com with your full name, contact information, your reservation or rental agreement number, and all the details of your experience. Thanks. – Carol H.

Was told I was going to receive a refund of 200 deposit back but that was true

Enterprise Rent A Car #2010797
NOVELLA R, your deposit is released on the same day you return the vehicle. How fast you see it available is determined by your bank or credit card provider. Are you waiting for you deposit to be returned? We'd be happy to check on the process for you. To do so, please email Care(At)Enterprise{Dot}Com with your contact information, reservation or rental agreement number, the exact rental office location, the complete details. We look forward to hearing from you soon. –Carol H.
comment to review:

I They charge me catrental that I did not useEnterprise car rental

Enterprise Rent A Car #2010366
PissedConsumer2533660, the deposit hold is released the same day you return the vehicle. How fast you see this reflected is determined by your bank. Are you waiting for you deposit to be returned? We'd be happy to check on the process for you. At your convenience, please email Care(At)Enterprise{Dot}com with your contact telephone number, email address, the exact rental location, your reservation or rental agreement number, and all the details of your experience. - Carol H.

Mistreated

Enterprise Rent A Car #2009454
Ryan S., thank you for taking the time to share this information with us. We are disappointed to hear that you were left without a rental and would like to discuss this with you further. At your convenience, please email Care(At)Enterprise{Dot}com with your contact telephone number, email address, the exact rental location, your reservation or rental agreement number, and all the details of your experience. Thanks. – Carol H.

Discuss previus rental

Enterprise Rent A Car #2009450
PissedConsumer2533155, we take customer service seriously and would like to discuss your experience further if you can provide a few additional details. At your convenience, please email Care(At)Enterprise{Dot}com with your contact information, your reservation or rental agreement number, and all the details of your experience. Thanks. – Carol H.

On do not rent list

Enterprise Rent A Car #2007527
PissedConsumer2523547, I'm sorry that our service did not meet your expectations we would like to look into this further. Please email Care(At)Enterprise{Dot}com with your contact information, your reservation or rental agreement number, and all the details of your experience. Thanks. – Carol H.

Refund for car not running right

Enterprise Rent A Car #2007524
PissedConsumer2521300, I'm sorry that our service did not meet your expectations we would like to look into this further. Please email Care(At)Enterprise{Dot}com with your contact information, your reservation or rental agreement number, and all the details of your experience. Thanks. – Carol H.

Making Up Damages to the car

Enterprise Rent A Car #2007523
Elizabeth B., thank you for your comments. I apologize that our service did not meet your expectations. All damage claims are handled by our Damage Recovery Unit. Please contact that team directly at 1-866-300-3239 or by email at CustomerClaimConcern(At)ehi{dot}com. Thank you! – Carol H.
0 4
1 reply
Elizabeth B Zet
#2017476
Tried to contact and explain the situation - the agent hung up on me

Refund for car not running right

Enterprise Rent A Car #2007112
Thank you for your review, PissedConsumer2521300 of Webster, TX We apologize that our service did not meet your expectations if you can provide a few more details, we'd be happy to look into this further for you. Please email Care(at)Enterprise{Dot}com with your contact information, your reservation or rental agreement number, and the details of your experience. We look forward to hearing from you. - Carol H.

Rental issue