Warranty Issue

Enterprise Car Sales #2066701
Rachelle G Ots, we appreciate when customers tell us about their experiences and would like the chance to discuss this with you directly. Please email care(At)enterprise{Dot}com with the details above, your contact information, our sales office location, VIN, or stock number, and any additional sales details. Thank you. – Carol H

Demoted at job

Enterprise Rent A Car #2066226
Nicole G Zyn, at your convenience, please email us at care(At)enterprise{Dot}com with your contact information, reservation or rental agreement number, and any additional details. - Carol H.

I'm pissed off!!!!

Enterprise Rent A Car #2066225
Elijah C Isy, I apologize that our service did not meet your expectations. We would like to speak with you further. At your convenience, please email us at care(At)enterprise{Dot}com with your contact information, reservation or rental agreement number, and any additional details. Thank you. - Carol H.

Demoted at job

Enterprise Rent A Car #2066223
Nicole G Zyn, we appreciate your review. We would be happy to speak with you directly about this. At your convenience, please email us at care(At)enterprise{Dot}com with your contact information, reservation or rental agreement number, and any additional details. Thank you. - Carol H.
comment to review:

Shear laziness, threatening phone calls, calling relatives

Enterprise Rent A Car #2066220
Ronald G Sbe, I apologize that our service did not meet your expectations. At your convenience, please email us at care(At)enterprise{Dot}com with your contact information, reservation or rental agreement number, and any additional details. Thank you. - Carol H.

Horrible dissatisfaction

Enterprise Rent A Car #2066218
Michael L Nht, I apologize that our service did not meet your expectations. This is happy to speak with you directly about this. At your convenience, please email us at care(At)enterprise{Dot}com with your contact information, reservation or rental agreement number, and any additional details. Thank you. - Carol H.
comment to review:

I never got my deposit back

Enterprise Rent A Car #2066216
Robert M Sta, we are happy to take a look at this for you. Please email us at care(At)enterprise{Dot}com with your contact information, reservation or rental agreement number, and any additional details. Thank you. -Carol H.
comment to review:

Wrong dropooff date recorded in my rental car

Alamo #2055935
Linda S Oie, we appreciate your feedback and would be happy to review this with you directly. At your convenience, please email Care(AT)Enterprise{DOT}com with the details above, your full name, contact telephone number, email address, exact rental location, and any rental agreement or reservation numbers. Thank you. –Carol H.

Where is my title?

Enterprise Car Sales #2053091
Dennis C Bhx, we appreciate it when customers tell us about their experiences. If we can help out, please email care(AT)enterprise{DOT}com with the details above, your contact information, our sales office location, and your sales details, VIN, or stock number. Thank you. – Carol H.
comment to review:

Rental confirmation numbers given but no vehicle available

Enterprise Rent A Car #2053088
Robert W Hpu, thank you for your review. Your feedback is important in maintaining and improving service and satisfaction for all our valued customers. We would like to discuss your experience with us in more detail. At your convenience, please email us at care(AT)enterprise{DOT}com with your contact information, reservation number, office location, and the above details. Thank you. -Carol H.

Customer complaint/ unresolved issue

Enterprise Rent A Car #2047088
Sherri W Noj, I apologize that our service did not meet your expectations. We would like to look into this further. Please email us at care(At)enterprise{Dot}com with your contact information, reservation or rental agreement number, and any additional details. - Carol H.
comment to review:

Not happy with my rental

Enterprise Rent A Car #2047086
Bau L., I apologize that our service did not meet your expectations. We would like to look into this further. Please email us at care(At)enterprise{Dot}com with your contact information, reservation or rental agreement number, and any additional details. - Carol H.

Rude and inconsiderate manager

Enterprise Rent A Car #2043014
Alivia Ghh of Pittsburgh, PA, your feedback is important in maintaining and improving service and satisfaction for all our valued customers. We would like to discuss your experience with us in more detail. Please email us at care(At)enterprise{Dot}com with your contact information, reservation or rental agreement number, and any additional details. Thank you. -Carol H.
1 0

Rude and inconsiderate manager

Enterprise Rent A Car #2042502
Review #273****, thank you for your review. If you can provide a few more details, we would be happy to look into this further for you. Please email care(At)enterprise{Dot}com with your contact information, your reservation number and the details of your experience stated above. - Carol H.

Rent-A-Car

Enterprise Rent A Car #2042495
PissedConsumer271**** of Sacramento, CA, thanks for your kind review! We're glad to hear you had a good experience with us!

Pissed Customer

Enterprise Rent A Car #2040185
Kemisha Ivw, we’ve noted your comments and would like to have the opportunity to look into this for you. Please send us a detailed email to Care(At)Enterprise{Dot}com include the exact rental location, your contact telephone number, your claims, rental agreement or reservation numbers and any further information regarding your experience with us. Thank you. - Carol H.

Annoyed & disappointed

Enterprise Rent A Car #2040161
Martha Ajd, please email care(At)enterprise{dot}com with your contact information, the reservation or rental agreement number, the exact rental office location and any other details so we can research this promptly. – Carol H.

Broke down

Enterprise Rent A Car #2040160
Nelissa Rya, please email care(At)enterprise{Dot}com with your contact information, the reservation or rental agreement number, the exact rental office location and any other details so we can research this promptly. – Carol H.

Broke down

Enterprise Rent A Car #2040159
Nelissa Rya, is this review about one of our Enterprise Car Rental locations? If so we're happy to look into this for you. Please email care@***.com with your contact information, the reservation or rental agreement number, the exact rental office location and any other details so we can research this promptly. – Carol H.

Worst Car Rental Ever

Enterprise Car Sales #2039472
Henry W Xcx, thank you for your review of our rental car services. We would like to look into this further. Please email Care(At)Enterprise{Dot}com with your contact information, your reservation or rental agreement number, exact rental office location, and all the details of your experience. Thanks. –Carol H.
comment to review:

Very poor service from corporate level all the way down to the rental location. They took money out of my account without authorization from, this is theft.

Enterprise Holdings #2037893
James T Nqo, we’ve noted your comments and would like to have the opportunity to look into this for you. Please send us a detailed email to Care(at)Enterprise{dot}com include the exact rental location, your contact telephone number, your claims, rental agreement or reservation numbers and any further information regarding your experience with us. - Carol H.

Trade in not paid

Enterprise Car Sales #2037887
RONDA G 1976,we'd like to hear more about your experience with us. Please email Care(At)Enterprise{Dot}com with your full name, contact information, our sales office location, VIN, or stock number, the details above, and any additional information. Thanks. – Carol H.

Interview for car detailer

Enterprise Rent A Car #2037883
Jeanette M Ihh, we're sorry to hear your interview did not go as you anticipated. Our team will be happy to help put you in touch with a member of management who can give you advice about your performance. To do so, please email Care(At)Enteprise{Dot}com with your full name, the exact position you were applying for, the location, name of our HR professional or interviewer, and your contact information. Thank you for providing us with your honest review. We look forward to hearing from you soon. - Carol H.

Refund check

Enterprise Car Sales #2034364
Susan H Aoa of Vine Grove, KY, thank you for bringing this to our attention. If you can provide a few additional details we'd like to help out. Please email Care(At)Enterprise{Dot}com with your full name, contact information, our sales office location, VIN, or stock number, the details above, and any additional information. Thank you. – Carol H.

Terrible service

Enterprise Rent A Car #2034360
Debbie M Xkq, I apologize that our service did not meet your expectations. If you can provide a few more details, we'd like to investigate this with you and help. Please send a detailed email to Care(At)Enterprise{Dot}com include the exact rental location, your full name, contact telephone number, your rental agreement or reservation numbers, exact rental office location, and any further information regarding your experience with us. Kind Regards. - Carol H.

Problem getting wrong information

Enterprise Rent A Car #2034354
Carmen W Zsd, we'd like the chance to address this with you directly. Please email care(At)enterprise{Dot}com with your contact information, the reservation or rental agreement number, the exact rental office location and any other details so we can research this promptly. Thank you. – Carol H.

Problem getting wrong information

Enterprise Rent A Car #2034340
Carmen W Zsd, we'd like the chance to address this with you directly. Please email care@***.com with your contact information, the reservation or rental agreement number, the exact rental office location and any other details so we can research this promptly. Thank you. – Carol H.

Problem with my car

Enterprise Car Sales #2033272
Philip B Fwi, we'd like to hear more about your experience with us. Please email us at Care(At)Enterprise{Dot}com with your full name, phone number, VIN, stock number, or make and model vehicle, and any other details you would like to add. Thanks! –Carol H.

Bad Customer Service & Policy

Enterprise Holdings #2032282
Jerri D Xpm, I apologize that our service did not meet your expectations. Our renter requirements can be viewed anytime using this link: http://bit.ly/2B1tbNK We would be happy to look into this further with you. Please email Care(At)Enterprise{Dot}com with your full name, contact information, the exact office location, your reservation or rental agreement number, and all the details of your experience. Thanks. – Carol H.
0 2
2 replies
Jerri D Xpm
#2041940
Continued..... Let's show respect and empathy. I lost my job last year due to covid and in December lost my home and move in with my mother. Who health decline rapidly. I became her full time caregiver. Meaning no money for spur of the moment trips. But I managed. Reservation was for 10am and did not get vehicle until 5;15 (after hours) and your policy states return of vehicle same time. 2 days later that Friday. 5:15 is after hours..... Saturday my mom's nurse had to do her medical assessment which out me leaving to take car back at 1130. It's 25 mins away and they close at 12. Closed on Sundays. I was charged in excess of $650 for only 1 1/2 days.

Warranty is poor

Enterprise Car Sales #2031194
PissedConsumer262****, we appreciate when customers tell us about their experiences and would like the chance to discuss this with you directly. Please email Care(At)Enterprise{Dot}com with the details above, your contact information, our sales office location, VIN, or stock number, and any additional sales details. – Carol H.

Billing issue

Enterprise Rent A Car #2031184
PissedConsumer265****, to find out more about contesting toll charges please visit www.htallc.com/tollpass. If we can help, email Care (At) Enterprise {Dot} Com with your full name, email address, telephone number, exact rental office location, your reservation and rental agreement numbers. Thank you. - Carol H.
comment to review:

Bogus Car Certification before Sale.

Enterprise Car Sales #2026810
Robert R Thn., we appreciate when customers tell us about their experiences and would like the chance to discuss this with you directly. Please email Care(At)Enterprise{Dot}com with the details above, your contact information, our sales office location, VIN, or stock number, and any additional sales details. Thank you. – Carol H.

Warranty is poor

Enterprise Car Sales #2026809
PissedConsumer262****, we appreciate when customers tell us about their experiences and would like the chance to discuss this with you directly. Please email Care(At)Enterprise{Dot}com with the details above, your contact information, our sales office location, VIN, or stock number, and any additional sales details. Thank you. – Carol H.
comment to review:

Purchased a 2017 Jeep Compass on 2/5/21. on 6/18/21 I was getting into my Jeep when I noticed the plastic frame around the lower part of the seat had detached from the seat. The refused to repair it.

Enterprise Car Sales #2024967
Journie Nlp of Maricopa, AZ, thank you for bringing this to our attention. If you can provide a few additional details we'd like to know more and help out. Please email Care(At)Enterprise{Dot}com with your contact information, our sales office location, VIN, or stock number, the details above, and any additional information. Thank you. – Carol H.

$416.16 call charge for a car I never used

Alamo #2024586
PissedConsumer261****, I apologize that our service did not meet your expectations we would like to look into this further. Please email care(At)alamo{Dot}com with your contact information, the reservation or rental agreement number, the exact rental office location and any other details so we can research this promptly. – Carol H.

Claims

Enterprise Rent A Car #2024583
Ishmael Uhf, thank you for your review. If you can provide a few more details, we would be happy to look into this further for you. Please email care(At)enterprise{Dot}com with your contact information, your reservation or rental agreement number and the details of your experience stated above. - Carol H.

Complaints

Enterprise Car Sales #2023909
CEVAT K Nbc, we appreciate it when customers tell us about their experiences and would like the chance to discuss this with you directly. Please email care(at)Enterprise{dot}com with the details above, your contact information, our sales office location, VIN, or stock number, and any additional sales details. Thank you. – Carol H.
comment to review:

No one still reached out to me

Enterprise Rent A Car #2023908
PissedConsumer260****, thank you for sharing this concern with us and we certainly understand your sentiments. I do apologize for any inconvenience. We'd like the chance to address this with you directly. Please email care(At)Enterprise{Dot}com with your contact information, the reservation or rental agreement number, the exact rental office location and any other details so we can research this promptly. – Carol H.

My rental was due but i have kept it an extra 3 days. I

Enterprise Rent A Car #2023907
Olie Qzr, thank you for sharing this concern with us and we certainly understand your sentiments. I do apologize for any inconvenience. We'd like the chance to address this with you directly. Please email care(At)Enterprise{Dot}com with your contact information, the reservation or rental agreement number, the exact rental office location and any other details so we can research this promptly. – Carol H.

Charged for over $50 in Tolls That Weren’t Mine and Horrendous Customer Service

Enterprise Rent A Car #2022256
Jason M., : your feedback is important in maintaining and improving service and satisfaction for all our valued customers. We would like to discuss your experience with us in more detail. Please email us at care(at)enterprise{dot}com with your contact information, reservation or rental agreement number, and any additional details. Thank you. -Carol H.

Trying to reserve a one way trip from Pa to Atlantic City location

Enterprise Rent A Car #2022255
PissedConsumer259**** of Wappingers Falls, NY, the availability of one way rentals can fluctuate depending on location, date and times. Perhaps trying the nearest airport location will help with this. If we can help out, email care(At)enterprise{Dot}com with your contact information, the reservation details, the exact rental office location and any other details so we can research this promptly. – Carol H.
comment to review:

They gave me a car with no gas and I had to put gas in vehicle and I feel that I should get money back towards gas especially when no gas was in it and I returned it with3/4 tank of gas

Enterprise Rent A Car #2021554
Aralyn, thank you for your review. We would like to discuss your experience with us in more detail. Please email us at care(at)enterprise{dot}com with your contact information, reservation or rental agreement number, and any additional details. Thank you. -Carol H.

No car

Enterprise Rent A Car #2021551
Clevon, your feedback is important in maintaining and improving service and satisfaction for all our valued customers. We would like to discuss your experience with us in more detail. Please email us at care(At)enterprise{Dot}com with your contact information, reservation or rental agreement number, and any additional details. Thank you. -Carol H.
comment to review:

Falsly accused me of damaging a vehicle

Enterprise Rent A Car #2019703
Joanne H., we appreciate your review. Please know that we are here to help our renters to the fullest of our abilities. If your daugther would like to speak with someone regarding this, please have her email Care(At)Enterprise{Dot}com with her contact email address, telephone number, exact rental office, rental agreement or reservation number, and the full details so that we can address this directly with her. Thank you! – Carol H.

Personal info

Enterprise Rent A Car #2019696
Samanvi, your privacy and that of all of our customers is our number one priority. I apologize for any inconvenience or upset this may have caused you. Please email Care(At)Enterprise{Dot}com with your contact information, the reservation or rental agreement number, the exact rental office location and any other details so we can research this promptly. – Carol H.
1 0
comment to review:

I can't get anyone to answer the phone in Enterprise, Alabama office

Enterprise Rent A Car #2019651
Jacarri, I'm sorry you had difficulty reaching our location. I assure you our representatives will do their absolute best to provide a smooth, personalized experience to you. If we can help out send us a detailed email to Care(At)Enterprise{Dot}com include the exact rental location, your contact telephone number, your claims, rental agreement or reservation numbers and any further information regarding your experience with us. Thank you! - Carol H.
comment to review:

Tire. Check for spare and tire jack.

Enterprise Rent A Car #2017219
PissedConsumer256****, I apologize that our service did not meet your expectations we would like to look into this further. Please email Care(At)Enterprise{Dot}com with your contact information, your reservation or rental agreement number, and all the details of your experience. Thanks. –Carol H.

Discrimnation

Enterprise Rent A Car #2017217
Elizabeth V, I apologize that our service did not meet your expectations we would like to look into this further. Please email Care(At)Enterprise{Dot}com with your contact information, your reservation or rental agreement number, and all the details of your experience. Thanks. –Carol H.

On going charge dispute

Enterprise Rent A Car #2017215
Review #256****, this team is happy to take a closer look at your rental in order to help and provide some answers for you however we will need some additional details. Please email the details above along with your full name, contact telephone number, email address, exact rental office location, and your reservation and rental agreement number to Care(At)Enterprise{Dot}Com. Thank you! – Carol
comment to review:

Tire. Check for spare and tire jack.

Enterprise Rent A Car #2017213
PissedConsumer256****, we'd like the chance to address this with you directly. Please email Care(At)Enterprise{Dot}com with your contact information, the reservation or rental agreement number, the exact rental office location and any other details so we can research this promptly. Thank you! – Carol H.