Merry Steel Works Inc-Hate Merry Steel works

These guys are big time losers. We hired for steel work for Universal Church, they guys left the jobs uncompleted, we had to hire workers to finish off the job and also we had to pay the workers for the work they left undone. They kept delaying the project, they were very uncooperative. We are taking them to court. they keep changing their business names because they have bad reputation. These are 2 spanish brothers that are running the co. When they intially start work with you, they are very good, but slowly start slacking off. I would never work them again.
Brooklyn, New York

Bank Ready Plans-bankreadyplans.com is Ok

The company is ok. I guess they are overloaded with stuff that's why sometimes they can delay your project but whenever I speak to the owner, he is always trying to catch up on things and wants to do hand over the project. They have done my business plan but I guess there was misunderstanding between us and them so we had some issues but they are trying to work on it however it just takes time and he always lets me know that he will try to do whatever it takes to finish the work properly and satisfy me.

Did you ever talk to anyone besides the owner? He seems to be the only employee there?

He is the sales team, the marketing team, the writer, the accountant, and the webmaster.

No wonder it take 8 months to get a business plan created from him. 8 months is just a guess since he won't take my calls or emails.

Brooklyn, New York

Bankreadyplans.com

Bankreadyplans.com have been in touch with me since we complained about me and is much more than willing to solve out issues however I am trying to remove their complaint from this website and it would not work. I think I went far too much in my expression of their services. I was displeased however they tried to resolve my problems. I don't like to hurt other peoples businesses and I guess my complaint has hurt these guys a lot and I wish that I can take these complainst off. anyone who wants to do business with them just talk to them first before you take my compalin into consideration.
ID
#209289 Review #209289 is a subjective opinion of poster.

BankReadyPlans - Bank Ready Plans

This is shehzadhabib. I had previously submitted a complain against bankreadyplans.com that they left my work undone and did provide proper customer service. After that I recieved a call from one of the owner's saying that he tried to get in touch with through several means at several occassions but could not get in touch with me. However, he will try to resolve all of my issues. He also told me that he was thinking about even giving me my money back. So far he is satisfying me. Once they finish my job, I will come back and post the results.

Like some comments about Bank Ready Plans, I noticed a similar trend. When you make the first enquiry they will call you daily to get you to commit. (It's business so I probably would too).

However, it took a lot longer than estimated and we have to follow up many times.

Even after we were given a firm date, it changed again and again.

The plan I will say was better than I could have written, but I don't write them for a living.

Most people who are getting involved with business plans for banks etc. are looking for investors.

The figures were not accurate, and so I had to manually recalculate the spreadsheets so they were consistent with our own projections.

This is where you need to understand people will try and entice you to spend further money to get you investment funds.

I was told initially by BRPlans don't use you own funds to set up a business, and if they were to help you their fee would be built into the backend of the project.

As my plan was being complete I was then told that they could put me in touch with a consultant who charged between $1500 and $5000 for his services (upfront) because nobody works for free!

At the end of the day some of the format of the Business Plan was an asset for my statup business, however I now know that a major percentage of demographic stats can be found at LoopNet.com

Don't know If I would recommend the service, No - probably not but elements of the plan were required so its wasn't a complete waste of money.

I am still awaiting a response to a question about figures as I had an imporatant bank meeting last week. They did not get back to me, and unless I continue to pester them they will not respond unless they can smell more money

shehzadhabib, i would like to get ahold of you, to verify that you are actually who you say you are. I am an investor who is extremely interested in contracting out to this company.

I am keen to spot the fakes on these review sites, and im more then sure they are from the competition.

please e mail me at

threequintanas@***.com

View more comments (1)
ID
#200393 Review #200393 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Bank Ready Plans - I hate bankreadyplans.com, they left my work undone

these guys were supposed to make my business plan, took much longer than they told me. Revisions were included in the contract but when I asked them to revise my plan, they don't get back to me. they suckkkkkkkkkkkk. they charged me 299 dollars. they wrote nothing extraordrinary in the business plan except for all the general statements, financials were faked. originally they started off looking very professional but after the first or two conversations it started getting bad. i was supposed to have my plan in 2 weeks , it took them almost about 1 1/2 months. crazy

Me too! Don't waste your money.

Its like they used a college kid, lacking a good vocabulary to write my plan. Errors everywhere including someone elses company name! They used titles that made no sense for my business or industry. I was totally embarrassed to show this to our management team.

We are rewriting ourselves. It is a total scam, ripoff! Ed was the guy who answered the phone and dealt with us. Sounds like a scamming sales man who probably owns the company.

No recourse, don't give em your $$$$.

I hate Bank Ready Plans too. I paid them and I never received any plan.

At first they called me everyday for the money. I have been waiting for a year now. I just gave up. I called edward who say he was suppose to refund me my money and never did.

Its always a lie. This place is a scam.

Don't waste your time or money. Please :( :(

Bank Ready Business plans is a joke, complete scam.

Whill waiting on my plan, I decided to call and check the status. Please somebody tell my why is their toll-free number disconnected!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Traditionally business plans have been highly confidential and quite limited in audience. The business plan itself is generally regarded as secret. However the emergence of free software and open source has opened the model and made the notion of an open business plan possible.

An open business plan is a business plan with unlimited audience. The business plan is typically web published and made available to all.

In the free software and open source business model, trade secrets, copyright and patents can no longer be used as effective locking mechanisms to provide sustainable advantages to a particular business and therefore a secret business plan is less relevant in those models.

- Wikipedia

- Wikipedia

I usually stay away from these type of boards, but when I read this I had to comment. I have no idea what happened with you, but we've had bankreadyplans write 3 plans for us...

never had a problem.

To be honest, all three were funded without a hiccup. Furthermore, I've had business plans written for triple their cost and I found them to be inferior.

I got my business plan back today. Amazing job!!

I would suggest this company to any business looking to get their own business started. :)

#319887

Business plans are decision-making tools. There is no fixed content for a business plan.

Rather the content and format of the business plan is determined by the goals and audience. A business plan represents all aspects of business planning process; declaring vision and strategy alongside sub-plans to cover marketing, finance, operations, human resources as well as a legal plan, when required. A business plan is a bind summary of those disciplinary plans.

For example, a business plan for a non-profit might discuss the fit between the business plan and the organization’s mission. Banks are quite concerned about defaults, so a business plan for a bank loan will build a convincing case for the organization’s ability to repay the loan.

Venture capitalists are primarily concerned about initial investment, feasibility, and exit valuation. A business plan for a project requiring equity financing will need to explain why current resources, upcoming growth opportunities, and sustainable competitive advantage will lead to a high exit valuation.

#319666

First, how does everyone have separate prices? There are only two on the site.

Seems as shady as the terrorist-looking magician that posted this thing. I was completely satisfied with my business plan.

It took them a few days more than they said, but the other guys rape you for thousands and take longer anyway. Sad cause I genuinely like this company.

View more comments (19)
ID
#198523 Review #198523 is a subjective opinion of poster.