Mirror Essentials - Return Policy is bull, I've been trying to return my items for 2 weeks and company won't provide return instructions

The website says that if I am unsatisfied I can get a full refund. I am unsatisfied . The items didn't fit and I requested a refund the day the items were received. To date I've sent five emails requesting a refund and I've been getting the runaround. They've offered an exchange or store credit, but all I want is a refund. I would never recommend doing business with this company. They don't have any intention of returning my money. The shape ware doesn't fit and I don't have any need for the items. I am very unhappy with the customer service, they respond to my emails saying they are willing to help me but they don't follow up and I still have the items that I can not use.

I am having the same problem trying to return an order because it dose not fit. Was looking to get a larger size but after all the run around for a month I just want to get my money back from these people.

Hello AnnoyingBeagle, We understand that you don't want to a replacement or store credit. Please send us a private message through our facebook messenger with your order number or email address and we'll assist you regarding your refund.

We hope to hear from you soon. Regards, Mirror Essentials

@Sahas Sjg

I have tried several times to get my refund and still no cooperation, I have tried every email and phone number I could find and am at my wits end, I will have to try to take legal action for my $41.14 to be refunded and that's a shame for a business to conduct themselves in this manner.

View more comments (2)
ID
Service
Mirror Essentials Customer Care
Cons
  • Refund policy is false
Reason of review