Verified Reviewer

Shapermint - Deception on discounts

Can not get a human on the phone. Was promised a 25% discount on next order but wasn't given a code or anything to receive it. Also got daughter to order. She didn't get her 10 dollar discount nor did I get my 20 dollar offer. This product is good but service stinks and discount offers are de eptive.

User's recommendation: entirely. Can't reach shapermint. Its a vicious circle and then they just hang up.

We totally understand your frustration, Wilma. This is definitely not how we wanted your experience to be.

Please allow us to look into this and sort this out.

We understand that a phone call would be better, but we would really appreciate it if you reach us directly through : http://m.me/shapermint . Looking forward to chatting with you soon!

ID
Service
Shapermint Customer Care
Pros
  • No pros
Cons
  • Unable to speak to someone
Loss
Preferred solution
My 25% discount. My daughter to get her 10 dollar and my 20 dollar offers

Verified Reviewer

Shapermint - Cant get site to work

Omg. I've called repeatedly Nd constantly get hung up on I need a call or I'll get with PayPal and my bank to have these items refunded

User's recommendation: Shapermint is not good for human to human service.

Please allow us to look into this and sort this out.

ID
Pros
  • Love product that i received
Cons
  • Deceptive marketing
  • Could not speak with an actual person at shapermint
  • Deceiving customer
Preferred solution