Skylink Technology does not make TV Antennas

Skylink Technology does not make TV Antennas. Please check with skylinktvantenna.com and do not call Skylink Technology. To reach Skylink TV Antenna about tv antenna: Website: https://skylinktvantenna.com/orderint-mod-newsh/interstitial.php Email:support@***.com Mailing Address: Attn: CE Center +1905 200 Docks Corner Road, Suite 221 Dayton, New Jersey 08810 United States Other info:Monday through Friday between the Like hours of 9 AM and 5 PM EST. Skylink Technology makes spacecraft test systems. it is a totally different company from the antenna company. Skylink Technology does not make TV Antennas Skylink Technology does not make TV Antennas Skylink Technology does not make TV Antennas Skylink Technology does not make TV Antennas Skylink Technology does not make TV Antennas Skylink Technology does not make TV Antennas Skylink Technology does not make TV Antennas
ID
Pros
  • Make great spacecraft test systems
Reason of review
Good customer service

Skylink Technology Inc DOES NOT make TV antennas

Someone has created a thread about Skylink Technology here. We do not make TV Antennas. There is a company out there called Skylinktvantenna.com There website shows: Do You Need Some Help? If you are looking for more information on the SkyLink Antenna or need help with your SkyLink Antenna order, then our world class Customer Service Support Team is standing by to give you a hand! Contact Our Customer Support Team By Email: support@***.com Address: Attn: CE Center +1905 200 Docks Corner Road, Suite 221 Dayton, NJ 08810 Our Customer Service Support Team can be contacted Monday through Friday between the hours of 9 AM and 5 PM EST.

Phone #? I live in Hendersonsville NC.

Nearby antennas are Greenville SC, Spartanburg NC and Asheville NC. Is there a way I can test for access or do you have distances from those antennas to my address: 307 Ballantyne Common Circle -- #103 Hendersonville NC 28792 8**-**9-7345 Not Pissed -- just asking for information so that I might buy!

My order number is BIBACOD SKYLINKTVANTENNA 3 ANTENNA AND AMMIPHER MY ADDRESS IS 5409 INVERNESS LN APARTMENT 107 TAMPA FL 33617 MY TRACKING NUMBER IS 940551****343141****81

I have my concerns about this TV antenna advertised on the web. It is breaking advertising rules and misleads consumers as to the real performance of the antenna.

They show devices in photos in there advertisements to entice the consumer, which are NOT the product. Also siting the antenna on a metal sided vehicle as shown in one photo is a real no-no. I suspect that it will not pick up cable TV, since the cable TV is either analog or digitally encoded, the coaxial input of a TV will not decoded these "cable station" signals since they, the cable stations are confined to the cable not the ether. The website is not active, in such a way that people's comments are not updated with time.

You cannot leave a comment. Personally I would consider the product a waste of money and has limited performance.

Don't waste your money. I feel sorry that Skylink Technology's name may have been used in this product, but they need to distance themselves with this antenna as in future it could cause them a lot of heartache.

I'm sorry to bother Skylink Technology about TV Antennas. Skylink Technology DOES NOT make TV Antennas.

View more comments (3)