199 Computer Stores / acomputerforeverybody

This place sold me a bad computer, manipulated me to cancel my disputes with the Better Business Bureau and PayPal by refunding my shipping costs for a repair for an item that didn't work in the first place and now I received the item and it doesn't work. Same problem. Never repaired... Furthermore, they will not answer my calls. Do not ever, ever, ever, ever do business with these people. I purchased through Ebay and these people are probably the worst on Ebay. Ebay, Ebay, Ebay -- stop letting these people sell on your site. Interesting that they specialize in computer repair. Either they aren't too bright in their industry or they manipulate people by selling them items that don't work and try to make money off the repairs. What a disgrace this 199 computer stores, Grupocomp and acomputerforeverybody is. acomputerforeverybody on Ebay. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM them!!!! Bad People!

Oh, and did I mention that:

199 Computer Stores is Awful.

Wacky? I suppose it's wacky to expect that a 199 Computer Stores deliver the items as described.

Your computers are ***. It took multiple attempts to get you to repair the computer --- You even tried to make me pay more money to have it fixed. You suck. You guys are awful, and I will continue to let people know.

As long as you attack my character, I will go on sharing how awful 199 Computer Stores is... 199 Computer Stores is Awful.199 Computer Stores is Awful.199 Computer Stores is Awful.199 Computer Stores is Awful.199 Computer Stores is Awful.199 Computer Stores is Awful.199 Computer Stores is Awful.199 Computer Stores is Awful.

#19685

This whacky disgruntled customer is venting his frustration all over the net. See our stellar positive feedback at eBay. We tried many times to please him.

View more comments (2)