University of phoenix doesnt care about you. Teachers > Students

DO NOT GO TO UNIVERSITY OF PHOENIX. I was having a problem with an instructor my academic counselor could see the problem but when submitted higher it got swept under the rug. They care about their instructors not their students. The teacher has the final decision on your grade so you can earn a 8/10 on you paper and she can give you a 4/10 just because and there is nothing you can do about it. Tried to file for a grade change with the university they basically said oh well and tried to direct me to a University tool to help me. Also if you ae a veteran DO NOT go here they mess with your pay you never get you full amount and they never submit your enrollment on time. The first week your actually doing the homework for the first week your according to them not in class so you don't get paid for it even though you finish one class on 4/1 and have to start you work for the next class starting 4/8 but that week doesn't count, it counts as a break in your class.

I took Criminal Justice course online with this college an was exspelled from the online course for the fact t hey said I was cheating on my work. I was copying others work.

How do you copy anything from anybody when you are taking an online course from your own living room. I just didn't understand that at all. Then said I could come back an start the next semester if j wanted to continue my studies.

WHAT!!!!!!!!!! No I'm done.

ID
#1319500 Review #1319500 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Service