iCracked - Terrible Service

Made an appointment with iCracked online because of a cracked iPhone screen. Confirmed via text. Service guy got to my house, seemed really confused in my driveway searching through boxes of screens to get the right one. He came upstairs, told me there was a glitch in their system and asked me to sign off saying not only my screen was cracked but also my home and mute button too (it wasn't). This made me nervous. Then he told me it would take like 30 minutes. Two hours later and several reboots and my phone was completely broken. I could not get past the home screen, the home button didn't work and I had to go to Apple to fix. Apple said it was a total *** job. DO NOT USE these people.

i was thinking of getting i cracked to fix my phone. i only read the negative comments due to the positive comments speaks of what a company is hired to do in the first place.

@cathy

It’s all about checking the tech before you let them touch your phone. I worked with them for a few years, we don’t make much $ per repair but we are personally responsible for any additional damage we cause but iCracked onboardee a lot of zero experience people a few years ago. That really hurt everyone.

View more comments (1)
ID
Cons
  • Completely damaged my iphone
Reason of review