Diaz Bros Electronics - BECAREFUL with DIAZ BROTHERS ELECTRONICS out of LA, their # is 323-230-****

we hired these guys for a simple job and they messed up my walls, did a mickey mouse job and left the job half done, saying they need to come back.....they got paid for full job and never came back....Kent stood us up 6x, he was the most unprofessional personal i have ever dealt with and very disrespectful. i tried to save a couple of bucks and it ended up costing me more. DONT take any chances by hiring these guys, they will waste your time, ruin your house and just give you headaches, pay they extra $20 and hire a real company
Reason of review
Not as described/ advertised
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

FOR YOUR INFORMATION INC - BE AWARE OF ROGER PAWSON, HE HAS CLOSE TO 20 YRS SCAMMING PEOPLE WITH ANYTHING RELATED TO PUBLIC CO.

THE COMPANY IS "FOR YOUR INFORMATION, INC." This couple is running around town with numerous scams, most of them have to do with pink sheets, they promise they can clear up your certificate for a fee and never deliver, or they will tell you they can promote your public company to move some share and will never deliver......or they will give you "tips" on companies to invest in which will be dumped right after they made you invest in them......if i dont hear back from them soon i will start disclosing the companies they gave tips on, one actually they own. both of their numbers have been disconnected which is never a good sign.....one of them thats connected to FYI, is answered by a lady who i presume to be Stephanie Padilla
ID
#351962 Review #351962 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Los Angeles, California

Becareful with Rogere Pawson / Stephanie Padilla and a company called "For Your Information, Inc."

Update by user Oct 15, 2012

*CORRECTION THE NAME IS ROGER PAWSON

Original review posted by user Oct 11, 2012
this couple is running around town with numerous scams, most of them have to do with pink sheets, they promise they can clear up your certificate for a fee and never deliver, or they will tell you they can promote your public company to move some share and will never deliver......or they will give you "tips" on companies to invest in which will be dumped right after they made you invest in them......if i dont hear back from them soon i will start disclosing the companies they gave tips on, one actually they own. both of their numbers have been disconnected which is never a good sign.....one of them thats connected to FYI, is answered by a lady who i presume to be Stephanie Padilla...

I was a nanny for roger pawson for about a year he sacked me by writing me bad checks they bounced and he left woth no phone numbers closed his bank accounts and owes me thousands of rollers def beware of him

@Anonymous

I am worried that this same person is squatting in a home I own.

@Anonymous

Can I speak with you about roger?

View more comments (2)

BECAREFUL WITH CBIS AKA CANNABIS SCIENCE INC

THIS IS A PUMP AND DUMP PINK SHEET, THEY ARE GOOD AT CREATING HYPE WITH PRESS RELEASES BUT IS ALL SMOKE AND BS........NOT LONG BEFORE IT GETS SHUT DOWN! their doctors are not doctors and their technology is all hype, they are trying to take advantage of all the hype with cannabis and the laws, they have a strong marketing group that moves the market up and down, its all a hoax, dont invest apenny into this stock or company, they are being investigated by the SEC and FBI as we speak, this company wont last to this summer

Cbis has been tanking. Best to jump ship before it sinks

Resolved: Gigapix Releasing - BECAREFUL OF GIGAPIX'S GENO TARLOR'S NEW SCAM

Update by user Mar 28, 2011

ALSO BE CAREFUL WITH DANY RODRIGUEZ, HE Did most of acquisitions for polychrome and is now doing acquisitions for another company

Original review posted by user Mar 16, 2011
HE HAS COMMITED FRAUD BEFORE AND USED THE SYSTEM TO GET AWAY http://kissesandcaroms.com/blog/?p=72 , HIS NEW SCAM IS TELLING FILMMAKERS HE HAS ACCESS TO P&A AND THAT HE WILL GIVE A STRONG THEATRICAL RELEASE, ONCE YOU SIGN YOUR FILM OFF TO HIM IT JUST BECOMES A DIRECT TO VIDEO TITLE AND YOU DIDNT GET AN ADVANCE AND YOU SURE WILL NOT SEE A PENNY IN THE BACK END. PRETTY MUCH WHAT HE DID WITH OVER 4O FILMMAKERS AR POLYCHROME, WHERE HE TOOK REVENUES FROM INDIPENDENT FILMMAKERS TO PAY FOR HIS MORTAGE, NEE CAR AND KIDS SCHOOL, THIS GUY HAS NO REMORSE AND IS AT IT AGAIN, HE HAS NEVER REALLY PRODUCED ANYTHING, AND THE COUPLE OF THINGS HE DID PRODUCE DIDNT MAKE A PENNY, AND TO TOP IT ALL OFF, HE HAD NEVER DISTRIBUTE ANYTHING BEFORE POLYCHROME PICTURES (THANKS ARNIE HOLLAND) SO BECAREFUL, HE IS AN ACTOR THAT NEVER MADE IT, A PRODUCER THAT NEVER PRODUCED AND A DISTRIBUTOR THAT ALWAYS TOOK FROM FILMMAKERS REVENUES FROM HARD EARNED MONIES AND LIFESAVINGS

I know someone who has information on the alleged fraud being committed at gigapix. He put $300,000.00 Into the company and and got taken as well.

Contact me for information. Scottpruitt33@***.com

Resolved: C22 capital catch 22 entertainment running ponzie scam

these guys have not generated a single dollar in four years and are taking investors for a run. if youget call from a cold called report them to your local anti fraud authorities. Mack machen and Anthony Millan also known as "Mac N Cheese" are criminals, my investogation came back to them purchasing luxury items with investors monies, this is a low low budget "Bernie madoff" type of scam, they have paid some of their old investors with new investors monies. they have a boiler room which calls upon investors from a list they purchase and usually have some new flashy press release they are pushing to get investors excited. if they do call you, hang up and RUN!

Was happy to testify against

These guys !! Paid off !!

Going to jail, got a lot of my retirement $$$

Millan and Machen convicted today! Guilty on all counts! They will rot in jail.

@Justice

Justice is sweet!!!!

court date Nov 4th

Now that these guys have been arrested, are any

Of us going to get our money back?

C22 is full of ***, they have done nothing but lie, deceit and steal monies from hard working people that trusted their ***. Where the *** are you operating from?

why is it that all your addresses are not valid anymore? if you havent done anything wrong why dont you show your face?

and stop the *** about anthony not being wit the office, word on the street is that he is setting up shop for another scam...and youre right mack, you are not doing a ponzie scam since you are just not paying anyone at ALL from any of the monies, at least ponzie scam pay the first investors but you and anthony havent done any of those!! I AM going to find the both of you and the FBI is after you guys also..so keep hiding!

Address is:

C22 Capital / C22 Entertainment

14412 Friar St. Van Nuys, Ca 91401

anybody read article on "LA WEEKLY" about Anthony Millan's mentor , Glen Hartford? the guy ended up killing himself after FBI was after him for same ponzie scam that catch 22 had going

Dear fellow Catch22 Entertainment readers and investors….

I am an investor with Catch22 Entertainment and have been now for 11 months. I have been following the 5-6 different boards that comment on Catch22 Entertainment and reading all of stories people have wrote.

Plenty of negative reports and no positive stories. When I speak to Anthony Milan (a.k.a: Tony) he tells me all is good and this is happening and that is happening and I never got ANYTHING in the mail. He always promised that in two weeks I will receive the new info made out to all investors like myself, and I never saw anything. My rep after 3 months of collecting the funds stop really following the company and never had any fresh info/news for me. He always asked me to call Anthony Milan who never really answered. I as an investor, I would like to hear it from you, as to what is really going on. Beyond the Mat is the ‘Carrot in front of the Horse’ here and it is set to come out next month or two.

I also just read that Catch22 Entertainment have just moved their offices from Sherman Oaks, Ca. to: 14401 Gilmore St, Van Nuys, Ca. 91401. Still in the same area really, just 2 miles NE of where they were.

I see plenty of you who do not want to write their names on the page, “But I Will!!” I want to “Hear it from You” on what is going on here with this investment I have made. Please email me and I will respond. Lets see how many people are in the same situation here as I am on not knowing what’s going on so we wont be robbed of our money blind folded. I will defiantly contact you back and move forward with any action together.

EMAIL ME: Benmalekan@***.com

Lets see if we can exchange information about Catch22 Entertainment, so we can be on the ball and make sure everything is okay like they promised. People on this board don’t think so, and the *** is going to hit the fan soon, because the movie is suppose to come out in September 2011. It was promised back in April 2011. I sense allot of angry people.

Ben Malekan

Benmalekan@***.com

Thank you and hope to talk to you soon.

Dear fellow Catch22 Entertainment readers and investors….

EMAIL ME: Benmalekan@***.com

Ben Malekan

Benmalekan@***.com

Thank you and hope to talk to you soon.

View more comments (22)
ID
#197560 Review #197560 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Los Angeles, California

Resolved: BECAREFUL OF C22 CAPITAL / CATCH 22 ENTERTAINMENT THEY ARE RUNNING PONZIE SCAM

if you have been called by someone presenting a great investment "opportunity" and they say the name C22 capital or Catch 22 Entertainment, report them right away to your local authorities. This cold caller who probably got your name from a list they purchased is calling you from a boiler room where they are running a Bernie Madoff scam, this company has been around for 4 years making the same promises and has not made $1 of revenues or profits to pay back any investors BUT are doing so by paying old investors with new investors. Mack machen and Anthony Millan have never ran an investment firm nor have any experience in entertainment. They have bought themselves luxury items with investors monies and have taken me for a ride. I have had them investigated and they are a pair of criminals. They like to make these flashy announcements through their press releases which dont really mean anything to the investors. They are being investigated as we speak by many government anti fraud departments.

Hi Mack M,

This is Ben Malekan. I invested $25,000 on September 2010. I was promised 13% interest on my money plus I was told I could triple my money. Not only you haven't returned my money, you have refused to return my messages & emails ever since my funds were due October 2011. Infact, I have the information to plenty of other investors whom you are doing the same thing to.

Here is my email address: Benmalekan@***.com

Please call me, or email me, and make sure you do. Next time I come on here, I will have a Law suit number pending for you. I will expose you to all the investors, both to C22 and the new company (will disclose soon) you started out of Van Nuys, Ca. running the same operation. Then after that I will take you Federal court because it seems like you are running this operation nationwide throughout the United States. That’s your WARNING!!!

You are a fish out of water and have an excuse for everything, and by making it, you think everyone will buy it. Too bad.

Mack Machen posts how there are 'upset co-workers' writing this stuff, “Bulshit”! Then he says how paying people back with new investor money in illegal. WHO SAYS PAY US BACK WITH NEW INVESTOR MONEY??? We want the money we were promised after one year. Stop fooling yourself. What about the people who invested year(s) ago who also have not been paid back? I have all their info on file.

Why do you “Mack Machen” make *** excuse for everything you Crook!!!

--------------- O ---------------

I have been contacted by C22 investors all over the U.S. Please contact me as I am gathering all the information and passing it to the F.B.I. Don’t worry at all about any of the threats C22 Capital or C22 Investment make. They are all baseless and want you to only shut your mouth while they steal from others. They have been running the same operation now for over 5 years. State the truth and they can’t use ‘Defamation of character’ against you. Lets help all the people get justice.

C22 Entertainment / Catch 22 Entertainment / C22 Capital / Global Investment

Hello,

To all reading this posting on (insert name of website posting on), it has come to our attention that a few of you think C22 Capital is running a ponzi scheme. Allow us to help clear up that misconception.

First, so that we are all on the same page, here is the legal definition of a ponzie scheme:

A Ponzi scheme is a fraudulent investment operation that pays returns to old investors from money paid in by new investors,rather than from profit earned. The Ponzi scheme usually entices new investors by offering higher returns than other investments. Perpetuation of the high returns requires an ever-increasing flow of money from new investors to keep the scheme going.

The system is destined to collapse because the money coming in,eventually is less than the payments going out to investors.

In an effort to clear up the confusion, lets break that down further. Clearly we are not operating a ponzi scheme, because your complaints (from the only two real lender partners who posted here) is that you haven't gotten your money back yet. That is because we refuse to pay you from other investors funds! We have told the only two legitimate C 22 lender partners that have posted on this site they will be paid in full with interest as agreed, when we have corporate revenue. The other posts on this site were made by fired employees (posting anonymously) with no legitimate standing, and no legitimate complaint. Furthermore, I have seen some comments about both Anthony Millan and Jeff Davis. Both of those individuals are no longer with our company and their clients have been passed on to other qualified individuals within the company to keep them informed.

If any of you have questions, comments, or concerns you would like to discuss further, please contact us and we will be happy to go over any of this in more detail.

Thanks,

Mack Machen CEO

Hello,

The system is destined to collapse because the money coming in, eventually is less than the payments going out to investors.

In an effort to clear up the confusion, lets break that down further. Clearly we are not operating a ponzi scheme, because your complaints (from the only two real lender partners who posted here) is that you haven't gotten your money back yet. That is because we refuse to pay you from other investors funds! We have told the only two legitimate C 22 lender partners that have posted on this site they will be paid in full with interest as agreed, when we have corporate revenue.The other posts on this site were made by fired employees(posting anonymously) with no legitimate standing, and no legitimate complaint. Furthermore, I have seen some comments about both Anthony Millan and Jeff Davis. Both of those individuals are no longer with our company and their clients have been passed on to other qualified individuals within the company to keep them informed.

Thanks,

Mack Machen CEO

I'm on the hook for a bunch of money also. I would like to know of any information that you have on C22 Capital. The telephone numbers that I can find are not working..

i have driven by all the addresses, these guys have dissapeared! any body know where these guys live?

Address is:

Fax: (310 996-****

AND

LAPD Fraud Dept

213-486-****

Oh really C22, who is your legal counsel? If you in fact are still in business and have legal representation, you should post your lawyers information NOW so we can contact them with all legal matters.

View more comments (38)
ID
#197558 Review #197558 is a subjective opinion of poster.