First National Law Group

First National Law Group is now the new home for Dean Chandler of the now defunked law firm First American Law Center, here in Ca. Dean Chandler the attorney and the First American Law Center was raided by the FBI in June 2010. All assets were frozen and copies of all of the files of potential victims of possible fraud was also seized. The FBI is still investigating cases. The Ca State Bar is looking into the many complaints filed against Chandler. Go to Pissedconsumer.com blog " First American Law Center ripped me off for $3,000 and read the messages. So warning stay away from Dean Chandler.
#190632

Open the doors wide, Dean Chandler is now First National, their press release showed him partners with Kevin Benjamin of Benjamin Law another attorney attached to 1st American who is in Chicago.

I guess those Attorneys know how to shuck and jive their way around the system...and more importantly hide the cash

Raycheal actually the FBI office in SD is conducting the investigation. You can call them and ask for Ms Dickey.

She's the one who is taking information. go to First American Law Center ripped me off for $3,000.00 where most of the potential victims are posting comments

I am trying to retrive all my records from this man..of course i went dowm there everything is gone..

Based on the information the FBI they confiscaded all my records..I called the Santa Ana office..agent tells me to CALL STATE BAR OR FEDERAL COURT RECORDS TO SEE IF HAS AN ATTORNEY...SO WHY COULDNT HE LOOK IN THE COMPUTER!! SO I CALLED SAN DIEGO FBI...LEFT A MSG...NO ONE HAS CALLED ME BACK...

SAN DIEGO WAS INVOLVED IN THIS RAID... I HOPE THIS BA......GOES TO JAIL..

Well of course Services were being provided without question when you turn it into a ponzi scheme it doesn't matter who gets reeled in and taken. And as far as the money back guarantee thing, they would not have gotten 90% of the ill gotten gains if they didn't do it. How did it feel being in bed with the Devil.

Dean Chandler owes some of his hardworking employees money too.

Working daily to obtain loan modifications and postpone sale dates for clients, 20+ Lender/Client calls a day.

Services were being provided without question.. Moneyback guarantees should have never been offered and the lack of prescreening clients was offensive.

I also got ripped off by Dean Chandler, for $3500.00, I found out that they sent just enough to my mortgage company to make it seem like he was doing something but they really weren't doing anything. I don't know how much he has to do with this New firm, but it will be a cold day in *** before I ever do business with any firm associated with Dean Chandler.

I hope they through him in jail and disbarred at the same time. How can you sleep at night Chandler

I have been taken for $3000 from Dean Chandler and his associates. We spent the money in the hopes that we would get our mortgage lowered.

After months went by, our house went into forclosure and instead of getting our payments lowered, we had to take out a loan to pay the back portion and now went up in expenses. Dean Chandler is a crook and NOBODY should trust him. I have been in contact with the FBI and attorney general regarding this. I also filed a complaint in MN where I live.

If it was against CA state law for attornies to take money up front for modifications, why is he still able to walk in public and be able to open another law firm for that matter?

He should be in jail awaiting trial. If you know what's good for you and your family, you will not trust him!

Dean Chandler ran First American Law Center and ripped us off of $3500.00. They claimed they were working on a loan modification on our home.

They only contacted our lender saying they were working for us. There was no further contact with the lender and no work was ever done. DO NOT GIVE THEM ANY MONEY! I requested a refund several times and was told someone would contact me.

That never happended. They will take your money,be nice and caring and suck you in then fail to return your calls and will not do what they promise and you will lose your home and your money.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH DEAN CHANDLER OR ANY FIRM HE IS TIED TO. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH FIRST NATIONAL LAW GROUP The FBI shut down First American Law Center that should be a clue

We were ripped of $4500 from the 1st American law Center before Dean Chandler opened First National Law Group.No work done , no refund and now our home is being forclosed on because of 1st American Law Center. DO NOT GIVE them any of your money or you will end up like us !

View more comments (8)
ID
#197476 Review #197476 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Bakersfield, California