Mirror Essentials - Return FAE9B^
. I notified Mirror Essential on July 18, that I would l2018 that i would like to return items purchased from Mirror Essentials on July,4 , 2018. I followed procedure for the return. Today is July26, 2018 and I am still waiting information on how to return item. I have notified them via chat and email. The problem has not been fixed. I am going to report this business. It has no ethics. I have tried numerous times to get a return number so I can return my items. Failure on Mirror Essentials will result in a report to the Better Business Bureau and the Fraud department. Enclosed are Emails and the chats. I want to return my items.

Hi there, We are sorry to hear the trouble you had. This is not how likely we would like our customers to experience.

Please allow us to resolve your concern. To do this, kindly send us a private message on our Facebook Page with your Order Number, Full Name, Email Address and the details of your concern so we can assist you further or just go to this link https://mirroressentials.com/a/returns. We'll be waiting for your response.

Thank you for your kind consideration and understanding! Sincerely, Mirroressentials

ID
Sidney, British Columbia
Service
Mirror Essentials Customer Care
Cons
  • Return process and customer service
Reason of review