Shapermint - I have tried contacting this company 12 times now and unable to speak to anyone. I'm just on hold an

I am unable to contact this company. I have made 12 calls to customer service, tried the chat option and only received ridiculously responses and I have emailed them resulting in no response. How do I contact this company??? I made an order online and their program did not allow me to look at the entire order before it was purchased and confirmed. I only ordered 2 items and 3 items were charged to me. I need to correct this order. I did not order 3 items. I will never order anything from this company ever again. I highly recommend anyone who wants products that this sight sells. GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!!! DO NOT SHOP HERE THERE IS NO ONE AT THIS COMPANY TO HELP YOU AND NONE OF THEIR PHONE NUMBERS WORK. NOT SURE IF THIS COMPANY IS REAL. JUST WANTS TO CHARGE YOUR CREDIT CARD FOR ITEMS YOU DID NOT ORDER.

User's recommendation: DO NOT SHOP HERE!! GO SOMEWHERE ELSE.

#2096624

Totally understand how frustrating this can be Valerie. This is not the experience we want you to have.

Allow us to get this fix. At this time, our phone lines are currently not available.

Kindly send us a message through this link, https://m.me/Shapermint?ref=w15979346 so we can look up your order. Hope to hear from you.

ID
Cons
  • Product did not perform as marketed
  • Customer care
  • Very poor customer service
Preferred solution