Verified Reviewer
Horrible experience with the management. Checked in late and asked for late checkout. The night manager could not figure out the cash register and decided to comp my room. Was awakened at 9 am by day manager asking me to come to front desk with id and credit card. Told...
#2097004

This happened 2 years ago okay. I used to live with my parents after my landlord kicked me out of my apartment because a parent was complaining that I was providing her underaged son with drugs and alcohol.

He was 14 and I admit that I was drinking and doing drugs with him. Then I went to live with my parents. They also kicked me out because i was using drugs and drinking. One day I asked my grandmother who lived with them for money to buy alochol and drugs.

She said no. Because i was desperate i used force to get her money. This is when my parents kicked me out. I needed them to cool down and come to their senses.

I needed that late checkout. All this was 2 years ago. My parents have still not come to their senses. I have been living in shelters for 2 years.

I get kicked out of shelter for using drugs and alcohol. I do not care about the rules and I was awaken at 9am. I do not gave a job and usually sleep in until 1 pm. I do drugs and drink until 3 in the morning.

The second time they woke me up was at noon. Since checkouts at 11 am I was charged an extra day.

I really needed to sleep and since my parents kicked me out close to midnight I couldn't sleep at all and needed the late checkout. Thus was the last of my money as I lost my job coming ti work intoxicated

View more comments
ID
East Hartford, Connecticut
Pros
  • Hotel itself
Cons
  • Manager tatiana