Verified Reviewer

JJsHouse - When I purchased my wedding dress from JJHouse they said that I also purchased shipping insurance. My dress has not arrived when stated and now JJHouse is not responding to my emails.

My wedding dress is lost in a shipping issue and no idea when the issue will be resolved. I purchased shipping insurance for this from JJsHouse but no help now. I spoke to a live chat person from JJsHouse and they told me to get advice from a live chat lawyer for $2 and I would be reimbursed that money and I was charged an additional $66 from the company that I was not told about. Still no one from JJsHouse is answering my calls or emails. I am very disappointed as the wedding dress I ordered looked so beautiful. I was hoping to get this issue resolved and maybe be sent a new dress free of charge via air mail so that hopefully it comes to me before my wedding in December.

User's recommendation: Find out about the actual insurance that you are buying and if it actually is valid?

ID
Pros
  • Great price
  • Large selection very pretty clothes
Cons
  • Did not receive dresses
  • Unethical business practices
Loss