Shamaley Ford - The repair of my 2018 Echo Sport and shabby and inaccurate salesmanship of the 2021 Ford Ranger.

I brought the Echo Sport in on the morning of the 15th of November for an Engine light and an oil light. I was called that afternoon with a man telling me that it was blown engine. I was told that it would take an engine changeout to put it one the road again. I was told the next morning that the engine would have to be removed, pictures taken and sent to Ford to justify ordering a new engine. After not hearing anything I again walked over to the dealership and was told the same things on Thursday morning while retrieving some personal items and noticed the car had not been moved. I was told that it probably wouldn't be touched until it was taken apart and pictures sent to Ford and then a new motor would be ordered. I made a decision to trade it for a new Ranger truck as we are on an extended vacation and needed to get out of El Paso ASAP. This was the same thing I was told on Monday except the time for repair to actually start had extended 10 to 15 days. Friday, dealing with the salesman I was refused "A-Plan" as they weren't offered on Trucks. The salesman has the wrong address on the Sales Documents (the Street is 4525 Graham Rd. not "Gram.") He also informed me that he had sent the new insurance documents to my E-mail address for future downloading. Only now I find myself in Mexico searching for that document(s) only to have called him up with him telling me he gave me those documents with nothing on the internet. I have wasted an entire day arguing with Mexican Immigration about the documentation I have and don't have. They have denied my vehicle entrance into Mexico because of it. I will attempt to obtain Stateside Insurance tonight via telephone and hope that Shamaley can arrange an address change for the plates. I also didn't get a Temporary Registration Card.

User's recommendation: Don't deal with Shamaley Ford if you're in a rush and/or pressed for time.

ID
El Paso, Texas
Preferred solution
A-Plan for the truck. Address changed on Sales Documents. Temp Texas Registration Proof sent to E-mail address. Located and forward Stateside Inbsurance docs and forward to Emnail address.