Steroids Pharmacy - Isteroids.com aka steroids-pharmacy.com SCAM!

isteroids.com aka steroids-pharmacy.com SCAM! isteroids.com is a scam! fraud promoting scammers! steroids-pharmacy.com scammed me and when I complained on isteroids.com that have their banner they deleted my thread and banned me. Steroids-pharmacy.com got me for 1376 $. When I complained on isteroids my complaint was deleted and I was banned from further posting. isteroids.com is a site run by the same bunch of scamming scammers. They have literaly thousands of fraud sites and when one gets to be known as a scam they just take it down and promote one of other 1000 sites they have. Isteroids.com and steroids-pharmacy and eurobolic.com and pharmaeurope.com are all one and the same eurotrash scam. Spread the word about them so no one else gets robbed.

Can you give me David Guiges adress heading there this summer

axio labs was the *** but busted along with china raw powder roids. and for all the jack *** that down steriods your a pu..y we're all men it's our right as americans to do what we want in our bodies..............

THIS IS *** THEY SEND THEIR PRODUCTS I even sent to wrong adress and still got the product the rest of you are liars just trying to smear a good company.

mann youll been having serious problems with these companies, so thanks for the advice, cause I was gon order sum, sound like you'll need to do better researching before your order, and yes they do need to ban this fraud if it really is a fraud, you'll mean to tell me no one got a feedback from these companies, mannn good luck on your next purchase

The people you mentioned below, want you to post nasty comments and create websites about them,the google algrethem doesn't know the difference between positive comments and negative and there for moves the company up the goggle search index for new consumers to find

#197537

Can anyone verify what Don said about sterpharm? I cant find anything on it when i searched. no reviews or anything

I ordered from Steroid Pharmacy. They said it was shipped.

I received 3 shipments that were "apparently" seized by customs. The packages showed no signs, however, of being forcibly opened by customs.

I'm beginning to wonder if the seizure letters were real. Is there a way to check?

I have had no problems with ster-pharm.com. a few orders now and always on time.

Hey boosted creations, you ever done steroids or have any idea what your talking about? Working out on steroids is like stepping out of your gutless 4 cyl car and jumping into a *** Ferrari!Not to mention roid rage is an over rated side effect that only few get. ***

Hey guys, I'm totally with you on this ISTEROIDS IS A FULL ON ****ING

SCAM WEBSITE!!!

If you are even considering ordering anything off there, you are going to lose your money! Sorry it's the truth! I sent money through western union, got a reply saying it was shipped and would arrive in a max of 30 days. It's now been over 2 months and nothing has arrived! The best part was, when I went on their forum that hacks all the other so called scammers and politely asked what was going on (with copies of my e-mails sent and received) they banned me instantly!!! Someone is going to find you david, it's only a matter of time you *** ***!!

View more comments (32)