Nissan Of Clinton - Nissan Instant Cash Prizes

Nissan Of Clinton - Nissan Instant Cash Prizes
I received a flyer in the mail advertisement from Nissan of Clinton, which included instant cash and prize give-away. The instructions were to peel off a sticker to reveal my code on the left side of the flyer. There were 4 items listed on the right side of the flyer, equally aligned with printed codes and the word "Prize Combinations" between the two columns. My code matched the $2,500.00 prize. I carefully read the "How to Win" and the small print which repeatedly stated "If your code matches one of the PRIZE COMBINATIONS, you are a GUARANTEED WINNER. Being that this is a car dealership, I also closely read the fine print, which clearly stated "no purchase necessary, Purchased does not increase chance of winning." I used the online option to submit my " ID and Event code #" and my mail address info immediately populated with a request of my email and available time to claim my prize on site. I was then sent a Winner confirmation email with directions to the dealership to claim prize. After a 45min. drive, I arrived at the sight only to be deceived! The manager and sales assistant (both claiming to be out of town dealers) informed me that my code had to appear on an "Official Prize Board" only located at the dealership, in order determine my prize. This "official prize board" information was not mention anywhere on the flyer, in the fine print or the email I received. The Manager insisted that I had misread the flyer and being that my code did not match the bogus numbers on this "Office Prize Board", I only qualified for winning a smart watch. I informed him that the flyer was not only misleading; but deemed as an ill intent of false advertising. That they could keep the watch and I was not interested in any of their cars. I strongly disagree with this, as well as, any business that uses such gimmicks to scam honest people.
ID
Clinton, North Carolina
Service
Nissan Of Clinton Advertisement
Reason of review
Misleading information
Preferred solution
Removal of my information from their mailing list!