Uber - Disappointed with the service from Santa Monica to Los Angeles

UsI was very surprised at the recent service I experienced in California. First, the Uber drivers dont arrive when the app tells you they should arrive. It always takes longer so plan for an extra 15-20 minutes every time you request a driver. Some of the cars are dirty and smelly. The drivers dont drive up where the customer is standing, lots of lack of courtesy and customer service. We had a particular driver who had his seat all the way back. My husband could not sit behind him and he would not move the seat forward, he refused. We had no choice but to cancel the ride. He told my husband, sorry man I cannot move the seat. I was shocked. Also very upsetting that UBER does not have a customer service telephone number. I dont know what you are waiting for. Your service has really declined and you are not monitoring your drivers.

User's recommendation: Use Lyft don’t use Uber - service has declined a lot.

ID
Miami, Florida

Uber - Drivers keep cancelling

Have started the trip 3 times and the drivers cancel need to speak to someone Your site is not friendly

User's recommendation: How can I avoid the drivers cancelling.

#2094517

"How can I avoid the drivers cancelling' You can't. There's something about either you(low rating) or your ride that prompt drivers to cancel.

Drivers can't see where you're going until they accept your ride. Once they do and learn it's not worth their time or is going somewhere they don't want to go, they'll cancel.

It'll keep happening until you get a new driver who doesn't know any better. Drivers DO NOT have to accept your rides.

#2096826
@Anonymous

Thank you for the explanation.

View more comments (1)
ID
Anaheim, California
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution