Content Development Pros - Scam Tactics - Bullies - Lies - Fakes

Lied to on a daily basis. Ripped off for over 700.00. Absolute chaos and low quality work. They perform unauthorized work , just because they felt like it. Fake business address, fake people. Subcontract their work to India. Total fraud, lies and scams!! We asked them to stop and they started harassing us. Refused to stop even after they missed their dead line and it was obvious that they could not produce quality content from their Indian writers ( who were supposed to be in house American writers ). The company is completely fake. They are pushy and use scam tactics on a regular basis. They have more complaints for this very same thing than any other company I have ever seen. Then they even tried to bribe me to remove totally accurate negative reviews. Scammers!!!

This was on the 5th after much trouble:Content Development ProsJul 5to me, salesHi Eric,I do apologize for all the trouble you faced while working with us. We've processed the refund as per your request.Thanks--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------This is From Content Development Clowns on July 6th 2018 ,Content Development ProsJul 6 (13 days ago)to Beeco, sales, meThanks for sending an email.

We're refunding you the amount charged for the product description order including those 2-articles and on the back-linking project.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------This is yet another lie thy told on the 9th of July, On Monday, July 9, 2018, 11:28:40 AM PDT, Content Development Pros wrote:This email is to inform you that you will receive your refund within next 24-48 hours. It will appear on your end accordingly.Regards,Matthew Smith----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------So on July 18, 2018 I can prove they totally lied and no issue was refunded and then they tried to bribe us, read this email:Content Development Pros4:50 PM (21 hours ago)to Beeco, sales, meHi,Thanks for your message. Can you ask Erick to remove the negative review from Sitejabber and we will issue you the refund right away. Please let me know what you think ?Regards,Matthew Smith-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I called after this email yesterday and spoke with Evelyn, was told the refund would be with 24 hours.

See the pattern of lies from them?-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Now today on the 19th of July 2018, they try bribing me again, using extortion and scam tactics:Content Development Pros1:07 PM (1 hour ago)to Beeco, sales, meThanks for your message. We can refund you the money within 12 hours as soon as you will confirm that you have removed the review.Please let me know as soon as you are done and I will issue you the refund right away.Regards,Matthew SmithNow remember - they were refunding this money since July 5th - Promised 24 - 48 hours - then clearly admit that they lied - then try scammer extortion and bribery techniques.Stay away from these pathetic loser scammers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ID
Service
Content Development Pros Writing Service
Cons
  • Being scammed
  • Being lied too
  • Being bullied
Reason of review