comment to review:

Tired of Melaleuca complainers without the facts

Melaleuca #187445
I agree 100%. I have been a very happy Melaleuca customer for 2.5 years and we shop for 50-80 points a month easily! I guarantee you are ALREADY spending 35 points at other stores. Plus these are much safer, healthier and it's a great way to help others and make extra money. I've made over $30,000 and I am a stay at home mom with 2 young kids just working my business very part-time FROM HOME. No home parties. All from home on the phone and internet I love it.

Melaleuca

Melaleuca #187437
I'm very sorry you have had this experience. I have been with Melaleuca since January 2008 and love it.

The idea is to switch stores...shop for things you need and use everyday. With Melaleuca you'll find better, safer, healthier products that also help to save money. We have saved over $3000 since we joined and have received $350 in free products. Just for being loyal customers! NO other store I ever shopped at did anything close to giving me free products just for shopping there when I needed things.

I have also made over $30,000 and for a stay at home mom with 2 young children..being able to work from home and make money. It has been fantastic and I am very happy and thankful that I joined and stuck it out.

Hope everything works out for ya.
comment to review:

Melaleuca sales rep poor practices

Melaleuca #185382
Wow. That is very poor behaviour by a Melaleuca rep I have to say. I have been with Melaleuca for 2.5 years and I love the products and love being able to help others. The money I make allows me to be a stay at home mom and work when I want to work around the schedule of my young children and I get to be with them everyday which has been amazing. I'm sorry you had to have such a bad experience.