Verified Reviewer

MyPillow - To voice my complaint of this terrible product.

I ordered the pillow and mattress topper. The pillow is the worst I've ever tried to sleep on. It won't form with my side sleeping and the mattress topper leaves impressions in the mattress so when you turn over there is still a body impression that you rock back into when you don't want to. The problem with demanding a return label to accommodate the shipment is they don't have one! They refuse to offer any reasonable method of return. Then, how do you repack a foam mattress? Lindell himself is a complete scuzzball and it makes me sick to know that I am trying to sleep on any of these poorly made products. I want my money back so that I can buy a better mattress.
#2094285

Agreed. I can't stand that man! I would never buy any of *** whole products!

ID
Reseda, California
Cons
  • Worthless junk
Loss
Preferred solution
I would like to first get a refund and then a packing and shipping solution. I need to secure and replace it with a new mattress before shipping this one back. I have MS and this would have to be picked-up as I cannot take it lift this up myself.