Leisurelink - Manager hang up phone

I used LeisureLink an online company to book condo in Destin and due to personal reason I had to call to cancel the reservation and I was told that I will have to pay the penalty $150 for cancellation and I expalined that I had purchased trip insurance to avoid any penalties so why I should be paying penalty. The Manager I spoke was rude and she royally hang up on me so I had to call my credit card company to dispute the charge. You do not want to give money to company who cannot render decent customer service.

Will NEVER USE THEM AGAIN. TOLD I WAS PAID IN FULL TILL I CHECKED IN AND THEY TOLD MEA CLEANING FEE WUD BE DUE. THIS IS A SCAM!!!!!!!

THis is total lie. I did not hang up.

The manager actually used these words.... said,"i going to hang up the phone" and the hung up. So call was not dropped accidently.

Youare trying to cover up lie instead of being apologetic. I ahd to call back again to actully cancnel and get cancellation # from different rep.

We, at LeisureLink, are very serious about customer service and strive to provide the utmost in service to both our partners and customers. We received e-mail notification of Sonu123's complaint.

Upon listening to the dialogue between Sonu and our representative, we have determined that the LeisureLink representation made best efforts to service the client and gladly escalated the call to a manager upon request. Upon transfer to the manager, the consumer actually hung up or dropped the call. We were able to follow up with the consumer and determined the consumer was actually calling to file an insurance claim.

The CSR was then able to provide the consumer with the proper contact information for the trip insurance provider.

LeisureLink is focused providing the utmost in service and manage to service levels that ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.

View more comments (2)
ID
#196544 Review #196544 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Stone Mountain, Georgia