Advanced Investigations BAD BUSINESS REVIEW

Advanced Investigations is a lousy terrible rip off business for sure. These guys really dropped the ball with our case big time. Advanced Investigations shame on you guys. Advanced Investigations Ripped Us Off. We have reported them and are hoping to get our money back from Advanced Investigations. This economy is terrible for everyone and the money we paid Advanced Investigations was nearly all we had. Shame on you Advanced Investigations shame on all of you. You do not rip the public off its not the right thing to do to good people. Advanced Investigations is bad news all around

I would like to say I am the owner of this Advanced Investigations, LLC in Tupelo, MS. Obviously, you all must have the wrong company.

For one thing, I have never had a person call or tell me they have had a problem with my investigations. I have never ripped anyone off matter of fact, my company has been the cheapest and most reasonable rates in private investigating that anyone can find. I have plenty of references of clients that anyone is glad to call to see for themselves. Obviously, my company has made a cheating husband or wife upset or this is one of those sites where they post stuff and wants you to pay them to take it off.

Either way it does not bother me due to if a client had a problem with my company or the way their investigation was handled please, contact my office and we will be more than glad to refund your money or get to the bottom of your problem.

I am a honest business woman and do alot of cases for single and poor women and men in domestic cases so, there will always be an ex husband or ex wife that will not like us but, if they did like us we wouldnt be doing our jobs now would we!

Barbara Williams

@Barbara Williams

Barbie contact me if you will. I would like to use your services in the Tupelo area.

Don't worry about this complaint.

It is obviously coming from a competitor or someone you investigated and they got caught. I know you as a woman of integrity and professionalism.

Gladys 601-489-****

You TOO??? Advanced Investigations took us to the cleaners too.

Is this the one in Texas?

Please let us know we can share info. Advanced Investigations rooked us bad

View more comments (2)
ID
#196542 Review #196542 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Los Angeles, California