Blue Swell - Terrible Management Company

We booked a condo at Tidewater Resort in Panama City Beach, Florida for a ladies trip through Blue Swell. On the 3rd day of the trip, a leak developed in the ceiling kitchen bar/sink area. The leak was reported on July 9, 2018 to Blue Swell as soon as it was discovered that morning. We were told by on-site maintenance that the garbage disposal in the condo directly above our unit (304) had a garbage disposal that was leaking. Then a horrible odor began to permeate the condo where we were staying. Plumbers came to the condo around 5:00 PM on July 9. Upon entering the condo, the plumbers wanted to know what the awful smell was. When I informed Katie at Blue Swell about the leak continuing and the terrible odor, I was informed that they could come and spray air freshener! I stated that I wanted to be moved to another unit. Katie told me that there was nothing available. When I explained to her that I had owned a condo with my ex-husband at Calypso Resort and that I knew managment companies live and die by the reviews received by customers, she requested to call me back which she did. Just before 7:00 PM on July 9, Katie called me on my cell phone to tell me that we could move to a house which was outside PCB city limits and several blocks away from the beach OR all of our money would be refunded if we left by 10:00 AM on July 10. I told her that I would talk to my friends and we would make a decision by the next morning. After driving out to where the house was located, we decided that our best option was to get the money refunded and attempt to find another place to stay for the remainder of our vacation. On July 10 I was then told by Blue Swell that only a portion of our money would be refunded including the deposit! Furthermore, I received an email on July 10 stating that I could have my attorney contact their attorney for any future communication. It was obvious that the ceiling in the Tidewater condo had previously been patched. It appeared that this condo had previous issues. My advice is DO NOT RENT THROUGH BLUE SWELL MANAGEMENT COMPANY!!!
ID