Granite and Marble Studio, Kitchener, poor customer service

We had a terrible experience with the Granite and Marble Studio, Kitchener. After we had ordered our granite and paid our deposit, our contractor attempted to contact the store in order to arrange an installation date. The store ignored his repeated phone calls and emails for a period of approximately four weeks, after which we had to step in to force an installation date. When I confronted the store owner with regard to his unprofessional behaviour, he stated "all countertop companies are like that", and apparently thought nothing of the poor customer service we received. The installers did an average job, with little attention to detail. We have close friends who have used them, and have had the same terrible experience with regard to installation scheduling. Do not do business with this company. They are extremely unprofessional and unreliable and have absolutely no concern with regard to customer service.

OMG we are having the same issue :( please tell me I would have a better result because as of right now, we are still waiting for installation date :( it has been 3 weeks already. We too have already paid more than the deposit amount.

They told me last week that they would call me back on the Friday. Didn't hear from them so I called Monday and nothing.

So my husband and I went to the store and the sales told us that the slab is not in yet. Hopefully, by next week *fingers crossed*

ID
#196037 Review #196037 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Waterloo, Ontario