African Pride - Product damaged - damage done to my hair

I am Evelyn M*****, a distraught customer who has been trying to contact your organization to complain about African Pride relaxer purchased on Saturday June 16, 2018 I have worn my hair natural for approximately two years. I have decided that I need a change hence I purchase African Pride relaxer kit. Upon coming through my hair I realized that a lot of hair was coming out but thought it was the dead hair seeing that I had natural hair. As I continued to comb through my hair began to torn out drastically. I immediately washed it out and even that did not stop my hair from coming out. I have grown my hair for almost two years only to be back at square one with bald head. I immediately went back to the store where I purchased the product and was told to contact the company. This situation has left me restless. I have photos of the processing, the hair torn out and the after look. \ I am convinced that. that product was a faulty product and would appreciate it if you could investigate. My contact information is ********@yahoo.com tel # 780709**** Thank you.
ID
Product
African Pride Olive Miracle Relaxer Conditioner
Reason of review
Defective product that damaged my hair
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution