Ubereats - Dispute a transaction

Ubereats - Dispute a transaction
An order was made using my account and my cash app card was charged when it was disabled some how and lucky I had notifications turned on so when you charged my card I was notified and I went on your site and it said it had a order I never place being prepared I canceled that order but it still hasn't returned to my card and I'm not happy about it because that money is supposed to be for my appt in morning to get my driver's license fixed and now I don't have it and if I do not have it by then I will be charged more money and end up losing my car insurance also and I can't afford to put out anymore money when I shouldn't have to be putting out this money to begin with and unfortunately there is nothing the cash app can do at this moment I can't wait 10days for this to get resolved if I have to put out extra money I will be contacting my lawyer to see what my options are about this and if I can't get this resolved before my appointment in the morning I will definitely not be using your service again I'm already considering it now.
ID