Tyler Soffiantino Yoga Classes Fake Address
Hi, My Name is Cole Carmona, and I live in Nashville. I found Tyler Soffiantino Yoga Classes online. This is the website of Tyler Soffiantino Yoga Classes https://tylersoffiantino.weebly.com/. First, I tried to contact them via phone. But that was not possible. Then I fill the contact form at website. Next day they called me to join yoga classes. I said yes i wan to join, but they asked me to pay first online from website. I said why ay first. They said this is our policy. So I paid them $400 for 3 months classes. They gave me an address to reach yoga center. The address was 104, Main street, Nashville. When i reach there i saw nothing was there. Only a car garage and a hotel. No yoga center and other things. I called them back not able to contact. i lose m $400.

Online scam and eating money. not exist on earth

Tyler Soffiantino does not exist in reality. They are an online scam, they will ask you for pay first and after you pay they will never reply your phone and email.

Thanks to share, I also tried to contact Tyler Soffiantino Yoga Classes. Now after read this i'll change my mind

They ate my money for say Yoga Classes. I lose $470 on them.

View more comments (3)
ID
Service
Tyler Soffiantino Yoga Classes Customer Care
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution