Church Brothers promised to fix all damages to my Lexus and failed miserably. Don't trust them.

I took my Lexus SC 430 to Church Brothers in Indianapolis to get fixed after a minor accident. I went there because I was told how great they were. After assessing the damages, I was told they would be able to fix all the damages - including my rims and alignment issues. First of all, it took them nearly twice as long to "fix" my car. I called that morning and was told that my car was ready to pick up, but when I got there that afternoon, I was told that it wouldn't be ready for another week because they had to fix the broken piece to fix the alignment issues. Then, finally, when I went to pick it up the last time, the rims weren't fixed (after I was told they would be). When I said something, they told me that they couldn't fix them and couldn't find new ones. I later had to take them to another rim place that fixed the original ones for me. Church Brothers just didn't want to take the time to do this. To add to it, I noticed that my seat was pushed way back and the adjustment handle had been ripped off. Then, when I turned the car on, my tire pressure light was still on - meaning the tire was either flat or needed more air. When I said something, I was told that they can't fix that. So I had to drive off the lot with my tire almost flat. It is absolutely the worst service I have ever received. I will never take any cars there again. I should have gone to the dealer in the first place.
ID
#195262 Review #195262 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Decatur, Illinois