Remove Online Information - Extortion

I hired removeonlineinformation to remove my friends name from 4 cheater sites. I had numerous law firms and reputation companies including removeonlineinformation perform a search of my friend's name. They all confirmed she was only on 4 sites. I signed a money back guarantee removal in 15 days or less with removeonlineinformation. They removed the 4 sites in 23 days. Then one day later contacted me showing my friends name on 8 new cheater sites and wanted me to pay for the removal. They claimed they were posted in 2016. How could that be when so many reputable companies and removeonlineinformation performed a search 23 days previous showing my friend on only 4 sites? removeonlineinformation put these on to try and extort me for more money. I contacted removeonlineinformation to recieve my refund for their failure to deliver on the guarantee and to remove my friends name from the 8 sites removeonlineinformation posted her on. removeonlineinformation has not made any effort to refubd me or reply to my contacts. NEVER USE removeonlineinformation They are affiliated with or owned by the cheater sites.
ID
Service
Reputation Reputation Management Service
Cons
  • There deceptive criminal practices
Reason of review