Today i booked an uber the drive didn’t came i was waiting but after some time i have seen that my uber app giving me a notification that my ride is complete and my money aslo cut from my card .

i booked an uber the driver didn't came and i get a notification that he that money is coted from my bank. and in uber i have seen i my driver finished the ride . but he didn't even show up. so i really need an explanation. i am a regular costummer. please let me know
ID
#3019822 Review #3019822 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Cons
  • There is no customer service phone number to call
  • Difficult to correct problems with app
Preferred solution