Realty Properties Timeshare Sales RIPOFFS!!!

Realty Properties billed my credit card after I cancelled the transaction via email within 3 days of providing my credit card number. I did not sign any contract and cancelled in the FL law 3-day period. Realty Properties still charged my card so I disputed the charge. I received a call from Don Lewis (6/4/10), Realty Properties sales rep, who stated he had my property sold but he had no contract. I told him I cancelled over a week ago. Don stated if I send the signed contract he would push the sale through. I told he I would NOT sign any contract unless the fee of $595 would be paid after the sale off the top of the amount of the sale price. He agreed so I sent the contract via email stating the fee would be paid contingent on the sale. WELL, Realty Properties billed my card again anyway! I re-disputed the charge. Realty Properties said Don Lewis left the firm and it was his word against me and my wife's (she was also on the phone when he promised the fee be paid post sale). Realty Properties refuses to refund and states their "Policy" in to BILL FIRST. Well these are horrible business practices and these RIPOFF ARTISTS MUST BE STOPPED. I see Soooo many issues and complaints with this company it is unbelievable. PLEASE STOP this type of FRAUD! This company's personnel MUST be held accountable for their actions of deceit!
ID
#194436 Review #194436 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Jackson, New Jersey