comment to review:

Witnessed a customer fall, from Vomit on the ground

WinCo Foods #1979964
Apparently vomit outside the entrance and exit of a Grocery Store is disgusting, add to that the dirty inside the store, add to that the unconcern of the Grocery Store to care about their customers suggest that the grocery's could not be to health standards. It would appear that because it is cheap they do not have to care about their standards. That was the point.
2 1
1 reply
#1979967
Shop elsewhere if it's that horrible

For You Personalized stories based on your interests HAD NO RIGHT

Yahoo #1853952
So are you saying I don't know what I want to read? Or are you saying only YAHOO KNOWS WHAT I WANT TO READ. please explain?
comment to review:

Safe Link abuses the gov's hand out's

Safelink Wireless #1772702
I chatted several times with you guys, I cannot text because I don't have a phone. This is moronic and I am done. I have been without this for several months and guess what I can live without it. Another government handout that is costing taxpayers money that only the companies receive the benefit, not those who are supposed to be receiving it. I am too tiered to deal with this.
Discussion comment

Best Buy vs Walmart

Best Buy Walmart #1608380
You expect slow, untruthful, disrespectful service at Walmart, I didn't expect dishonesty, unconcern, and not only bad service, unwillingness to resolve problems with their service and product. Best Buy is worse than Walmart.