Resolved: Alexis Assadi - Wast of money! Rich at 26 is a TERRIBLE book!

Alexis Assadi - Wast of money! Rich at 26 is a TERRIBLE book!
Update by user Feb 22, 2019

Alexis Assadi contacted me and resolved my concerns. He seems like a pretty nice professional guy.

Original review posted by user Jun 26, 2018
I bought Alexis Assadi's book titled "Rich at 26" hoping that I could gain some real insight into investment strategies - and there is simply nothing tangible in the books whatsoever. It's all fluff and buzz words, and no actual investing advice. I learned more about investing when I was in grade school. What a joke. Everything about this guy is just cut and paste. He doesn't have a single thought of his own. He claims to be "rich" because his passive income is more than his bills... so what... if your bills cost you $2,000 per month, and you make that same amount, you are DEFINITELY NOT RICH. Furthermore, our good friend Alexis has thrown in some pretty risky investment strategies that I would recommend people stay away from. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME READING THIS BOOK! It's a total scam.

Total scam!!

#1519914

yea, fair call, fully agree, like fitness, wealth is a topic that people are desperate for so we are willing to pay, only to be confronted by empty buzzwords and no real substance in the words.

View more comments (1)
Resolved
ID
Cons
  • Scammed into buying this book
  • Alexis assadi
  • Quality of content
Reason of review
Bad quality
Loss
Preferred solution
This book should be banned