Verified Reviewer

Thumbtack - Problem with my pro site

It is requiring a license from my self defense business and I do not have a license what I have is black belt certificates from each martial arts master denoting that kind I have successfully passed the black belt requirements for that style. My business on thumbtack is self defense. My name is silver dragon self defense with thumbtack my contact for this Mater David Owens. Dowensx@***.com. 702-470-****
#2085965

Thanks for reaching out about these concerns, David. We were able to locate your account with some of the information you shared, and we don't see any outstanding holds or restrictions for a license.

You can review the types of licenses we verify here: https://help.thumbtack.com/article/manage-my-license#which-licenses-we-verify. You're welcome to reach out to us directly through social media if you have additional questions, or so that we can provide personalized support.

ID
Las Vegas, Nevada
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution