Verified Reviewer

Resolved: Refridgerator Not Cooling LOWES NO HELP EVEN WITH ENTENDED WARRANTY

Update by user Nov 29, 2021

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with full refund. I also filed complaint with the NC Attorney Generals Office and they were able to get the issue resolve with a full refund to me from Lowes.

Be careful making any purchases from Lowes.

A friend of mind had some work done with a Lowes Contractor and he didn't have a clue what he was doing. After a LONG battle and many headaches, she was reimbursed $1,500..

Original review posted by user Oct 25, 2021
In March of 2020 I moved and had Lowes deliver a new refridgerator to my new home. Upon dellivery, one of the two delivery guys dropped the refridgerator on my brand new floor and damaged it. I filed a claim and tried to contact Lowes SEVERAL TIMES to no avail. I gave them the claim number and no one at Lowes knew anything about it, I never received call backs from Lowes, etc. and my floor never got repaired. Now the refridgerator they delivered is not cooling. I called Lowes as it is still under warranty. Lowes informed me that they can't send a repairman out until Thursday (4 days from now). I have a fridge full of food. This is NOT acceptable and I will be filing a complaint with the BBB and anyone else I can. I will also never deal with LOWES again!

User's recommendation: DO NOT GO TO LOWES.

Resolved
ID
Mebane, North Carolina
Cons
  • Incompetent system ltd customer service
  • Delivery techs
  • Deceptive large appliance warranty
Loss
Preferred solution
More than the allowed $300. I also am now going to have to purchase coolers & ice I feel should be reimbursed to me in addition to any food loss. I never received repair or comp. for my damaged floor. FINE. I want my refridgerator fixed.