Microsoft hotmail is a rip off, can't get into account

on 8/11 I opened up a hotmail email account with microsoft, today 8/13, I cannot get into my email account. I tried calling this *** company, sending messages online, etc. to no avail. These people at microsoft are evil ***. they said they could not help me as I had a "free email account". I sent my bank my new email account and other business's i deal with. now all of it is lost. Please do not open an account with hotmail or anything with microsoft. check rip off reports.com, there are over 390 complaints against microsoft on rip off report. I filed a complaint with the BBB, all I want to do is close this *** email address, and I can't do it because i can't log on to the account.
#319088

HotMail costs nothing, but you invest MUCH time and effort linking your ~free~ email to your life and business. Hotmail simply took away my ability to conduct business...I have to start ALL OVER...I will never use Microsoft products again....they made an enemy for life. DO NOT USE HOTMAIL!!!!

:( I have had hotmail and live.com for year's....then all of a sudden they "THINK" i have a mobile phone and limit me to 4 or 5 emails a day....that just sucks big time! I have told them I do NOT have a mobile phone and they provided a link to click and say I didn't...did that, but didn't do any good.

Then, too, every five minutes have to type those silly mixed up letters/numbers in the box and even if you KNOW they are typed CORRECTLY, they tell you that they AREN'T! Seriously DO NOT OPEN A HOTMAIL account and close yours out if you already haven't.

There are better email programs. I seriously believe the Microsoft and hotmail/live.com email programs are censoring my emails--*** snoops!!

I am smart enough, that is why I am posting all over the internet about this *** company. You are a major *** or you are working for microsoft. Anyone who defends a corrupt corporation is as *** as they come.

Did you forget your password? What was the error being given?

If a free mail account. How is it that the most simple of things most people have problems with?

Please take your PC/laptop out in to the street and destroy it. You are not smart enough to own or even operate one.

View more comments (3)
ID
#193875 Review #193875 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Avon, Ohio